Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana prime or Dual Kamas Prime. Whats better?

Lustfruit

Question

Hello everyone, i was just lookin around which melee weapons are the best in my opinion, then i saw these weapons with really good stats and i cant decide which is better. So im making this topic cause i want to know what are other people's opinions about these weapons, which is better in your opinion, why is it better.

Edited by TuGaaa_

8 answers to this question

Nikana Prime, because its cheaper and less of a hassle to get (even if you buy the whole set), is currently the most powerful slash-based weapon, and is pretty versatile from my experience. 42,000 kills with my weeaboo blade later and I still can't find a replacement to take its place. You might have to throw 2-3 Formas to make it viable though.

Dual Kamas Prime is....nice, I had a lot of fun with it running a viral berserker build, but still nowhere as powerful as a NikanaP. Ohh, and because DE hates everyone, getting the handles are a frustrating chore.

Edited by Alma_Elma

You can't compare those 2, coz nikana will wins hands down. But if we take prisma dual cleavers (same dual swords class) and nikana prime-now we can talk, i actually dinno what gonna be the best one here, since both of those are extremely good

Edited by -CM-Hekovashi

It depends on your preferred style.

Dual sword stances when equipped have overly long attack animations, but their unequipped quick attack is superior to nikana weapons.

Conversely, nikana have superior stances when equipped, but their attack animations are slower when using unequipped quick attacks.

And numbers?  Who cares about numbers when everything on the star map dies in one hit anyway?  Style > DPS