Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

it is impossible to obtain uranus

SnowWhiteMotherGoose

Question

6 answers to this question

So.... go farm Judgement points and fight Kela for it.

There's 3 tiers of Rathuum (or Arena) which range from levels 20 (Undine), 40(Nakki), to 60(Yam).
Anyone can do the level 20 one and get enough points to fight Kela. Yes its slower, but its not impossible.

Edited by Neah

Heh, as Neah said, but OP I whuold change the title just a tat bit for more clarity, so others kown excaly what your after, tho I whuold also suggest you get a high-level team to help you. Tho it does puzzle me why the Nav will be blocked behind a 2nd grind wall, on top of this one. 

Have you tried being a smooth mofo?
You'll get plenty of nav co-ords that way.
*Lenny face*

But you just do Rathuum missions to get Judgement Points. Or get someone to taxi you. Granted, the latter option doesn't appeal to many people, but most of the people I know (some rather high-ranking lads) were taxi'd to their positions.

36 minutes ago, SnowWhite.MotherGoose said:

Thank you! My friend, is a low  level and he need to kill her( for Uranus Nav Segment  ). Operation Rathuum is end and I thought no more arena.Thanks again :)

nope...rathuum is very much alive. If you want any of the rathuum mods, to build regular saryn or chroma (need saryn systems for his build) you are going to want to do a bunch of rathuum anyway. For me it moved from a "WTF was DE thinking" boss fight to one of my more favored battles cause there is a strategy to it besides walk in, 2 hek shots and walk out. I finally got around to building chroma and it took me 19 runs before RNGesus blessed me with a saryn systems...but was all good because I managed all the rathuum mods and dual khomak bp by the time they dropped.