Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible for DE to release the old accessories?

Dear.Chiquita

Question

Hi, i just want to ask DE, do you have a plan to release the old accessories? because i really, really like to know about that. and i think some new player (like me) agree with me since we missed many of that super cool accessories.

And sorry for the bad english, i hope DE would answer my question.

Have a nice day guys :D

11 answers to this question

The retired Prime Accessories are made available very occasionally when they have a Prime Vault package for sale. These are very infrequent, so if you see one you're interested in, I'd advise picking it up. However, if you're patient enough, all of the old Prime Accessories will eventually be re-introduced into the game.

5 hours ago, Hesyol said:

They need to open vault more often... 3 times per year maybe. I'm playing since jan and haven't seen it once

if you started in January then you just missed Frosts' unvaulting, which ended January 6th IIRC. he's the only Prime that has been taken out of the Vault temporarily to date.

10 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

(Next is Mag Prime this summer.)

may I ask where you've heard this? to my knowledge DE have not said anything about this recently.

On 12/06/2016 at 0:25 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

may I ask where you've heard this? to my knowledge DE have not said anything about this recently.

You may, i should have add in my opinion, (thought i did), because it was only a guess.

On 6/11/2016 at 0:25 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

if you started in January then you just missed Frosts' unvaulting, which ended January 6th IIRC. he's the only Prime that has been taken out of the Vault temporarily to date.

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-74-overview

● The second ever Unvaulting is happening this summer. We can’t tell you who it is but we can tell you it’s definitely not Ember.