Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Title. I picked mine because of a character from a show I would be ridiculed for. You have three guesses for the Character and the Show.

So,the show is My little Pony, and chrysalis is an evil QUEEN which spawns changelings..am I right?

So,my name was TheFire,but it was already taken in every game,so I changed it to Dafire,

When I'm happy,I'm a sadist and I play ember prime(before,ember) and the only thing I can think of is BURRRRNNN!!!(*evil psycho face*)

Instead When I'm sad I play frost prime,

Edited by DAFIRE

So,the show is My little Pony, and chrysalis is an evil princess which spawns changelings..am I right?

So,my name was TheFire,but it was already taken in every game,so I changed it to Dafire,

When I'm happy,I'm a sadist and I play ember prime(before,ember) and the only thing I can think of is BURRRRNNN!!!(*evil psycho face*)

Instead When I'm sad I play frost prime,

Not a Princess, QUEEN. The ONE QUEEN IN THE SHOW. She will make a comeback in season 4.

Funny story that...

My original account was drFraud, my gf's account was Alinna. When we first started warframe we had ZERO idea how it works. Since i had a job at that time i bought volt and she bought banshee. The moment she saw that Volt has a skirt of sorts she wanted us to switch our accouts (at the time we didnt know that getting new warframes was as easy as it is). So we switched our accounts and it stayed that way. XD