Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

should this player be banned

IamKezx

Question

so i was playing with a 4 man squad doing a T3 MD keyshare when after 3 game the guy who was left decided he didnt want to use his key until we did the nitain quest problem being none of us wanted to and he still had 15 min left when he started the arguement at the end he decided to leave and not use his key. here are the screenshots of the chat: - removed images - all 3 of us wanted to set it here so i decided i would do it so here it is please give your opinion on these kind of players and if you think this person should be banned

Edited by [DE]Danielle

7 answers to this question

first of i never did anything like this so i dont even know how to report him to DE i thought this was the only way of getting DE to ban someone im sorry if this is against the policy i just didnt know how else i would make this noticed for DE if you can tell me were i report people then ill do that instead and if you can tell me afterward how to delete the post ill gladly delete it. 

Edited by Luffy_San

DE doesn't endore keysharing. While its a scummy tactic, its nothing illegal and you can't really get him banned.

Of course I donno why DE hasn't made a keysharing mechanic yet to eliminate these problems, given how keysharing is a regular thing these days.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed quote