Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Rail Conflict is going in Update 19 ?

Chromatrescu

17 minutes ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

So i looked on forum , saw some thread saying that Raid Conflict is going in Update 19 

So is it true ? I love that mission , and my alliance going to party a solar rail after we reach the objective 

12 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

No.

rekt

You may want to check out Steve's thread regarding what comes out when:

And maybe check out the megathread that has been created in anticipation for the upcoming update(s):

Edit: To clarify, it's probably not going to be the solar rail conflicts.

Edited by SurrealEdge

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

You may want to check out Steve's thread regarding what comes out when:

And maybe check out the megathread that has been created in anticipation for the upcoming update(s):

Well i looked those , but there are some thread that discuss the new star map problems stuff , i'm just wondering if that true 

3 hours ago, Tsoe said:

But the name 

spectre of the rail.... look really related with Dark sectors...

3 hours ago, -InV-igo95862 said:

Well, second part of the update is called "Spectres of Rails"

What did Dark Sectors have: spectres and solar rails.

Solar Rails have been a thing in the lore for a while, Dark Sectors did not create them. The word "rail" in the title of part 2 is not an indication that conflicts are returning. DE said they're wiping the whole slate clean and revamping the system into something entirely new; a completely new system that ambitious is easily not in an update this close by, especially with the fact the previous disucssion of Dark Sectors was in a devstream many many weeks ago.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 minute ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Well i looked those , but there are some thread that discuss the new star map problems stuff , i'm just wondering if that true 

If you read his statement, there's not a single mention about solar rail conflicts being reinstated, only that it's the new starchart and the new void system .

This was taken from his thread:

Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me.

Just now, SurrealEdge said:

If you read his statement, there's not a single mention about solar rail conflicts being reinstated, only that it's the new starchart and the new void system .

Thanks :) Well i hope other people noticed this , since there are many person that kinda mis-understood about the new chart system 

17 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

still hope dont hurt

but i am quiete sure it will still give us hint about some stuff

Dark sectors are tied with solar map kind of ... i dont talk about PVP i talk about dark sector itself

Edited by Tsoe

In a devstream a good while back, it was said that clans/dojos are on the list to get looked at in the near future. It was also said that Dark Sectors are gone, and instead there will be a single big 'Dark Sector'. It has been repeatedly stated by the devs that Dark Sector no longer has contested nodes as its focus, because they disliked the toxicity that system generated. They said the new focus of Dark Sector is "community-wide cooperation", and that there would be a variety of ways to participate, including "a scouting role for those who don't want to engage in direct conflict" (this quote comes from Scott).

'SPECTERS OF THE RAIL' is a very interesting label for the update. Very curious about these 'few surprises' Steve mentioned.

Also just gonna go ahead plant a bit of useless info here for all you history nuts about how the Dark Sectors were originally referred to as the Badlands, but they changed the name by popular demand despite there being no intended connection to Dark Sector™