Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revolver Pistol

Communist101

A revolver would be great.

A revolver skin for the Lex would just be fantastic.

I hear fire doesnt burn well in no/low oxygen atmospheres. good luck with those revolvers!

There's a tiny Ember making sure the gun powder ignites.

• 2 weeks later...

A new Lex skin would be nice!

I'm not fond of the current one. It doesn't fit with the rest of the game. It doesn't look particularly Grineer, Tenno, or Corpus. It looks bland and faro too modern.

Edited by Rudest

A new Lex skin would be nice!

I'm not fond of the current one. It doesn't fit with the rest of the game. It doesn't look particularly Grineer, Tenno, or Corpus. It looks bland and faro too modern.

the fact that you can buy it instantly instead of having tp craft it means that it is a military-grade weapon used for Tennos, mass-produced and packed with a punch. Thats why grineers or corpuses never used it, it is available only to Tennos, and could be one ofthe oldest weapons around in tje game. It doesnt feel modern ( for the game), it feels like an old fashioned gas- pump pistol, like desert eagle.

Revolver Lex with 8 rounds hmmmmmmmmm

I've made this statement before, but it generally get's met with "There are modern revolvers with 8 shots", despite the fact that those revolvers have tiny bullets...

While I am all for a revolver, I don't think it should be a Lex skin or reskin. Too much potential in it to give us more secondary weapons (which we need, considering the massive amount of melee weapons).

That 8 shot revolver statement? Well now we have the option for a six-shooter, a 5 shot magnum, and an 8 round revolver. Three more sidearms right there.

And while you're at it make a Thunderbolt equivalent for the Lex. Then it'll be a Torgue weapon.

Or the revolver from Deus Ex Human Revolution.  That gun looked decently futuristic while maintaining the revolver look

I hear fire doesnt burn well in no/low oxygen atmospheres. good luck with those revolvers!

I am not an expert,but i think that problem apply to every non energy based weapon.

Hell, why when there is a breach in the map, and AIR IS BEING SUCKED OUT the bolts,the arrows and everything throwable don't fly off in space?