The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hand To Hand Combat

DJYangster

so i was watching the Funimation movie "Shinobi Love is War" and i see some awesome hand to hand combat but i know would look simply amazing in Warframe i was thinking empty hand combat should be an option or maybe give it a fighting style name that the Tenno use when empty handed.

My answer to you: Furax OR Ankyros.

NO!

so i was watching the Funimation movie "Shinobi Love is War" and i see some awesome hand to hand combat but i know would look simply amazing in Warframe i was thinking empty hand combat should be an option or maybe give it a fighting style name that the Tenno use when empty handed.

I like the idea, hand to hand combat, Tenno's should know this! And DE should do something like this!

Edited by BladeFade

Hand to hand would be beautiful to have. Sure the Furax and Ankyros are there but, its not true fighting as opposed to just punching someone. A fighting style would work, you can run up and initiate a fight with a grineer soldier, punching and blocking.

And from the lore point of view? Why would Tenno use their hands if they have a wide array of melee weapons?And with the whole "punching, blocking, comboing" thing, think of it that way: you initiate, block the first attack from that Grinner soldier, then you start building some combo, and BAM - your teammate kindly killed your opponent. So either it will be just another knuckles(althrough now this is just fists), or it will work only in solo game.

Edited by Redthirst

And from the lore point of view? Why would Tenno use their hands if they have a wide array of melee weapons?And with the whole "punching, blocking, comboing" thing, think of it that way: you initiate, block the first attack from that Grinner soldier, then you start building some combo, and BAM - your teammate kindly killed your opponent. So either it will be just another knuckles(althrough now this is just fists), or it will work only in solo game.

It's like asking why would they use "insert the name of the weapon", when they can use "insert the name of the weapon". It's a choice ffs, nothing to do with lore.

It's like asking why would they use "insert the name of the weapon", when they can use "insert the name of the weapon". It's a choice ffs, nothing to do with lore.

I we consider Tenno as emotionless killers, then they should take the most effective weapon for certain situation, and there's no such situations, when hand to hand combat will be as effective, considering that all enemis either wear heavy armor or deadly in close combat, so you need to slice through the armor of former and kill latter as fast as possible. Besides, how you imagine it? It this is a melee weapon, then you should have the possibility to mod it, but you want it to be not like any other weapon, so it forces devs to create new mods just for the weapon which will be used only by small amount of players(because it will be complex enough to make most of the players to stick to their standart melee weapons).

I we consider Tenno as emotionless killers, then they should take the most effective weapon for certain situation, and there's no such situations, when hand to hand combat will be as effective, considering that all enemis either wear heavy armor or deadly in close combat, so you need to slice through the armor of former and kill latter as fast as possible. Besides, how you imagine it? It this is a melee weapon, then you should have the possibility to mod it, but you want it to be not like any other weapon, so it forces devs to create new mods just for the weapon which will be used only by small amount of players(because it will be complex enough to make most of the players to stick to their standart melee weapons).

You are taking this game to serious! THEY HAVE A FRIKIN BOMARANG!!! Seriously, hand to hand or martial arts sounds like something TENNO should know.

From the lore point of view, when Excalibur was awakened by the Grineer, he had NO weapons. The other Tenno had to throw the skana to Excalibur.

I can see this making sense for any un-ranked warframe in a similar sense.

Edited by Unlimitis

Lol, you mad, brah? They`re decent weapons, ya should try em out sometime :)

Yeah i have tried them! They are cool but not what im talking about. Im talking about some martial arts with some fancy jumping or something. It's enough to me if de see this idea and build it from there!

• 2 weeks later...