Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do With $52.58

Burre.png

Go buy yourself a big big popsicle. Then proceed to melt popsicle and create little popsicles with big posicles and sell them 5$ each. Then with money buy computer, build it and sell 2x the price to some peasants. Then start your own company and create your own website. Then make money out of website.

Then take money and give it to me.

always save up your money or research a profitable way to invest your money. 

the mentality of "whenever I have money I must buy something to reward myself" is worst than drinking poison.

3 hours ago, Valteria. said:

always save up your money or research a profitable way to invest your money. 

the mentality of "whenever I have money I must buy something to reward myself" is worst than drinking poison.

Wise words.

I'd put it in a savings account and then come back to it when you either have the coupon or have more to add.  I saved up all my pocket change and dropped it into my savings account and after 6 months, had over $100.00

If you are a kid, save it, it will help later.

If you are a young adult like me, I feel your pain and know your struggles....

I had $-2.27 yesterday....

And then people are doing studies on how mass amounts of millenials are moving back with their parents. I refuse, i am better than that. I'm not a statistic. I moved in with my sister.

8 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

If you are a kid, save it, it will help later.

If you are a young adult like me, I feel your pain and know your struggles....

I had $-2.27 yesterday....

And then people are doing studies on how mass amounts of millenials are moving back with their parents. I refuse, i am better than that. I'm not a statistic. I moved in with my sister.

I refused to be a statistic and bought at a house at 22.

Mistakes were made.