Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dash of Lunaro in PvE...

Kaotyke

People, one of my biggest grips with Melee combat is the fact that the Roll mechanic is not very good when you are going full melee.

When you make a dodge while blocking you move only a pitiful amount of meters (5 forward/backwards and 3 sides), and we have to wait untill the animation ends before attacking.

If we could use that dash while using melee, we could close the distance and stagger the enemies we hit on the way.

We have a bunch of buttons we dont use while in Melee mode, or we could even make put in place of the Roll!

We can use the move in Lunaro, we can use it in PvE!

DE, PLEASE!!!

Previous idea

Edited by Venom-Snake

3 hours ago, KJRenz said:

What button should that be then? 

You also have to keep in mind about the peeps who play on consoles. 

In both we dont use the Reload button, but I find it would be better if it took the place of the Roll when we grab our melee weapon.

Instead of rolling we make that dash.

3 hours ago, KJRenz said:

What button should that be then? 

You also have to keep in mind about the peeps who play on consoles. 

Reload and alt fire are free in melee. Or you could usee a combination of buttons. Or equiping melee could simply overwrite basic roll, as the OP said.

Anyway, the idea seems nice.

I'm all up for the dashes instead of rolls in any games all the time. Dash is that absurdly impractically cool move that only a fictional character can use efficiently. In a video game, I would prefer dashes over rolling around ten times out of ten.

6 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

In both we dont use the Reload button, but I find it would be better if it took the place of the Roll when we grab our melee weapon.

Instead of rolling we make that dash.

I'd have the reload button actually.

Replacing the roll would remove a mobility mechanic that has 75% damage reduction and ignoring knockdowns plus the momentum that comes from it.

5 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

I'd have the reload button actually.

Replacing the roll would remove a mobility mechanic that has 75% damage reduction and ignoring knockdowns plus the momentum that comes from it.

It would still have the propeties of the Roll, you are after all. Maybe I should put the thread I made about it.

It is a bit old, but the Checking of Lunaro is just perfect for it.

• 2 weeks later...