Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Ordis Girl COLOR COVER

ToaPhantom

Okay, before you all start screaming at me that i stole KK-Kiritsu's Artwork.
I would like to put a disclaimer first.
DISCLAIMER:
I DID NOT STEAL KK-KIRITSU'S ARTWORK, I MERELY DID A COVER OF IT!!

Kk-Kiritsu and i are groupmates in the Warframe International Facebook group.
I already asked him for permission to do a cover of his work when he first posted his uncolored sketch!

Spoiler

n5AlN6e.png
kmqaDff.png

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION THAT HE MADE:

Now, with that out of the way. Here's my COLOR COVER version.

(With Disclaimer

)B6mrHnw.png
(Clean without Disclaimer but still has Watermark)

9BY6I9l.png

And if you think i can't draw, View this before commenting.
MY OWN ART <3

Spoiler

J6pkfOT.jpg
gt41Pu1.jpg
255lOop.jpg
6SFC54t.jpg
Z0oH6Zy.jpg
6FM82Io.jpg
4IXAE52.jpg
XwfgULD.jpg
O0GTUpL.jpg

Edited by ToaPhantom

4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

do.. people really address others as 'senpai' in private chat?

my god...

It's just what i call him because he's better at art than me. And that he loves Anime so i used that term. I myself stopped watching anime 6 years ago but change my style when talking to people of different interests.

Edited by ToaPhantom
stop changed to stopped*

27 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

I am in fact healthy and not attracted to my opponents thank you very much.

There you go again!

Come,

give me your Ai,

dear kouhai,

and let us meld our moes 

It snows on mount Fuji.

Spoiler

I believe we have derailed the thread enough. Let us leave your banter for offtopic and RP

This is still pretty tame. I had to deal with a huge &amp;#&#33; anime fan that would yell at me in school "Look at me Michal Senpai. Look at the anime girl I drew." The things is that he was not in my class. He was not my friend, but he probably overheard me talking about bleach. Which was my first anime at the time and that made me his brother or something.

He would randomly seek me out aroudn school and show me his drawings. He was pretty decent, so I always encouraged him to do more. But I kinda wished that he'd stop following me around. Didn't have the will to tell him to shush.

18 hours ago, Deshiel said:

This is still pretty tame. I had to deal with a huge &amp;#&#33; anime fan that would yell at me in school "Look at me Michal Senpai. Look at the anime girl I drew." The things is that he was not in my class. He was not my friend, but he probably overheard me talking about bleach. Which was my first anime at the time and that made me his brother or something.

He would randomly seek me out aroudn school and show me his drawings. He was pretty decent, so I always encouraged him to do more. But I kinda wished that he'd stop following me around. Didn't have the will to tell him to shush.

my god

Just now, Deshiel said:

I am genuinely scared of mankind.