Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have Gorgon Back In Game

--Q--Sky-Prime

I would really want to have the chance to obtain gorgon in some mission or alert or anything the weapon was introduced so long ago and nothing from him since then .it is the only weapon currently i don't have and i would like to have it ,to have a chance to get the weapon please DE can you give some sort of answer on this weapon .or there is other option where DE can make the blueprint available to trade in dojo cuz a lot of players have the Blueprint maybe we can just trade the weapon if its to much to add it to game just make it tradable.Thanks

I keep forgetting that Gorgon is unobtainable... which is quite simply stupid. Gorgon is a huge weapon for the Grineer, every other weapon used by our enemies is not only obtainable, but easily obtainable. So.. yeah, it should at least be a market BP, or maybe an enemy drop on Mercury like Boar is on Uranus, or even making it a drop from Lech Krill on Ceres Dual Gremlins style.

I think the only reason it is not available yet is because DE keeps forgetting about it too so... let's remind them.