Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And Vauban Sitting In A Tree Op Potential Is...

RawGritz

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!

Not sure if this was mentioned. But Tesla Orbs stuck to Ash and his Sentinel are quite devastating when Ash goes into Bladestorm. 

It's like you pissed off Zeus. There's electricity flying everywhere!

I love the inter-Warframe power affairs. 

I already knew this. And i love it.

Finally some synergy (?) effects.

Yeah I wish there were more. The Devs have hinted that there are others undiscovered, however...

Ember and Vauban are nice as well. Ember can easily burn all enemies held in the Stasis Field with her Fire Blast.

But then all warframes can do whatever they like to the enemies held in Stasis, as well. 

what's great is that DE has said that they dont want to have "built-in" power combos since that would in effect limit player creativity

and something like this is a perfect way of showing how we can find awesome things like this on our own =]

That's a good idea OP, personally I like slapping 3-4 teslas on the ember on my team on high level endless defense waves. She pops that damage reduction/AoE skill, runs in and torches/zaps everything to well-done perfection.

what's great is that DE has said that they dont want to have "built-in" power combos since that would in effect limit player creativity

and something like this is a perfect way of showing how we can find awesome things like this on our own =]

I say there should be some, as having a few (say, one per pair) would create more synergy and creativity between teammates than would having none.

Why? Because it opens up doors to using your other six (between the two) abilities in conjunction with your combos.

But they do need to keep is small and unrestrictive. The main reason, honestly, I'd love to see this is for the possibility of outright beautiful combo animations.

yep, he is.

defensive supporter.

He has low armor, low shield (i think the second lowest after loki) and slow running speed.

not good for offense.

his abilitys are all thrown with "over time" effects.

tesla sticks everywhere and shoots thors wrath every few seconds

bounce is a utility

bastille is defense

vortex is a giant bug until it is fixed (DE, Please >_<)

i also love the combo of a melee rhino with iron skin and tesla in his face.

I bet that Vauban and Antimatter are gonna be the best of friends, holding hands skipping through the winter fields of Neptune as they bring scientific justice to all of the Corpus faction by spam their number pads.

while they are riding on space-unicorns that can shoot rainbow-lasers.

like...do you know TeamFortress 2 "meet the pyro"?^^