Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A noob's wonderings

RealAbd121

Question

-First of all thanks DE for 3 potatoes in 1 day!

-the live stream suggests that the don't have any plans to remove P pressure point, so should I get another copy of it or another copy of P point-blank with my leftover Ducats? (selling purposes)

-I completeled a Dera Vandal set from sorties, use it for mastery or try and sell it?

-how many times it took you to get blood rush from moon spy?...

-what explains all the salt about Snipetron Vandal in forums if "no one would buy it for more than 2p you ****"

12 answers to this question

1. They are going to remove Primed Pressure Point when damage mods scale into weapon level, whenever that is going to happen... sadly now, both Primed Mods are damage mods, so both of them are going to go bye-bye at some point, you could pick either one, but I would go for Primed Pressure Point because it's the newest and Primed Point Blank has been released like 3 or 4 times.

2. Sell it.

3. Haven't tried much, already got one from the event, but I've heard around 5-10 attempts, all depends if RNGsus hates you or not.

4. I haven't really seen any salt here about the Snipetrons, if you'd post a link to the thread that'd be great. (And it's definitely worth more than 2p X3)

They don't seem to have plans to remove Primed pressure point just because sheldon snuck it in- which omg WHY sheldon... balance is bad enough as it is- but that doesn't mean it won't go away anyways. DE has stated for QUITE SOME TIME that they are probably going to- in the upcoming damage 3.0 rework- remove all pure base damage mods like serration and pressure point in favor of the weapons gaining that damage as they level. The purpose of this is to remove a form of "required" mod that limits the variety of builds. This makes it even more mind boggling as to why sheldon would put something so game breaking in behind their backs- considering it's likely going to be totally removed anyways, pissing off a lot of players despite the fact that they'd surely refund us with legendary cores (because players spent their ducats and plat to get them from baro or other players respectively and yadah yadah all that fun stuff). TL;DR Sheldon please. You need a time out.

You can't sell built weapons. Only the parts. If you've assembled the dera vandal you have no choice but to use it for MR at this point. If you haven't built it and just still have the parts you can- but I feel it's a decent weapon. It's pretty much a slightly-mediocre version of the braton prime but it has 0 recoil despite the projectile type bullets, making it very comfortable to use against certain targets when compared to the braton. It also gets points for looking good.

I got blood rush from the acolytes tac alert/event. Couldn't tell you the chance of getting it from the moon sadly.

That sounds less like salt and more like a person trying to trick you into thinking it's worthless. Common tactic by sharkers is to make you feel guilty or like you've insulted someone unintentionally to get you to offer them a good deal. Don't fall for it. And if they are just salty then... idk what to say to that...

13 minutes ago, RealAbd121 said:

-the live stream suggests that the don't have any plans to remove P pressure point, so should I get another copy of it or another copy of P point-blank with my leftover Ducats? (selling purposes)

You should get it because "Meta". But it was not suppose to be put in said by Scott but Sheldon still did it anyway. I have to agree with Scott, isn't damage 3.0 suppose to make weaker weapons more useful in Endgame? Seeing that, what they done kinda contridicates DMG 3.0

-I completeled a Dera Vandal set from sorties, use it for mastery or try and sell it?

It's a Mastery Fodder weapon. It isn't really great but if you want to keep it, then keep it. But if your running out of space then consider selling.

- how many times it took you to get blood rush from moon spy?...

Still don't have it. Kinda gave up because of the grind.

-what explains all the salt about Snipetron Vandal in forums if "no one would buy it for more than 2p you ****"

Because Snipetron Vandel was one exclusive weapons from a previous event. As it can be built from Sorties now, the price for dramatically reduced. Ontop of the fact the damage on it is useless for end game or mid game.

Edited by Ibro156

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

Because Snipetron Vandel was one exclusive weapons from a previous event. As it can be built from Sorties now, the price for frantically reduced. Ontop of the fact the damage on it is useless for end game or mid game.

The price frantically reduced? It wasn't even tradeable or anything before then. There wasn't any price on it. lol

And you must be using it wrong, it does really decent, but sad thing is all snipers don't compare to other weapons...

13 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

1. They are going to remove Primed Pressure Point when damage mods scale into weapon level, whenever that is going to happen... sadly now, both Primed Mods are damage mods, so both of them are going to go bye-bye at some point, you could pick either one, but I would go for Primed Pressure Point because it's the newest and Primed Point Blank has been released like 3 or 4 times.

2. Sell it.

3. Haven't tried much, already got one from the event, but I've heard around 5-10 attempts, all depends if RNGsus hates you or not.

4. I haven't really seen any salt here about the Snipetrons, if you'd post a link to the thread that'd be great. (And it's definitely worth more than 2p X3)

1. DE stated that months ago and Damage 3.0 as far as we know and probably DE, is just in its rough sketches. There's not really much set in stone for it.

- I've wondered this myself, personally I'm not hyping for it as I doubt it will ever be available. the fact that Sheldon snuck it in without Scott's knowledge makes me wonder what's going on over in Canada...

- use it for the Mastery, the Dera Vandal is not the best weapon, but it isn't the worst. I've had on sicne Tubemen of regor and it's fun to bring out occasionally. i find a fire-rate & status build is very good on it.

- I got it once before Shadow debt, then I got a few more during the event, but it all depends on RNG of course.

- i struggled for ages trying to get the barrel for the Snipetron, but nobody would sell for less than 50p, which was too high IMO. got a good deal on it eventually though.

10 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

The price frantically reduced? It wasn't even tradeable or anything before then. There wasn't any price on it. lol

And you must be using it wrong, it does really decent, but sad thing is all snipers don't compare to other weapons...

Let me introduce to old friend of mine:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20141216213835

1 hour ago, 5HV3N said:

Is there a meme that can be used to shame people for double-posting here and on reddit?

No AFAIK, but you could just use normal insults I guess?... 

Also different people come on each Platform, I simply want the most amount of opinions...