Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We want cup holders!

Sorenxoras

And so I fill up my cup with some Coffee Prime.

Then I go out to kill some bad guy's and

I-I-I-i-i-i...!

I spill it all over the floor.

And so I walk to the Relay and wear pink ties

And I take a deep breath and get in line

And I scream from the top of my lungs

I WANT CUP-HOLD-ER'S!!!!!

And I say Hey, Yeah, yeah, yay

Hey, yay, yay

I said Hey! DE! I spilled my cup! 

And I say Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay

Hey, yay, yay

I said Hey! DE! I spilled my cup oH HooOOOO!!!!! (Spills it everywhere D:)

And he spills...

Oh my GOD!, do I spill.

I spill, all the time,

In this institution. 

And he prays...

Oh my GOD! Do I pray.

I pray, every single day.

(Nyaaah!!!)

For a Cupholder oH! HooOOOOO!!!!

And I say Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yay

Hey, yay, yay.

I said Hey! DE! I spilled my cup! 

And I say...

Don't... Spill the cup...
(Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yay)

Just keep it upright...
(Hey, yay, yay.)

And place it on a cup-hold-er!

*DE is cooking in a pot trying to ignore the protest.*
(Hey, yeah, yeah yay)

*More stirring*
(Hey, yay, yay)

HEY YEAH HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

I SAY HEY!!!!

I SPILLED MY CUP!!!! AHHHH!!!!

-A HEYYEYAAEYAEYAA(Whatever the rest is.) Cupholder adaptation. 

23 hours ago, giantconch said:

At the time of the post I am making right now, there is still about 3 hours and change to go before the pepto bismol wall reaches 72 hours.

Someone else said it started on Saturday, not Sunday.

10 minutes ago, giantconch said:

...Theres already one going here:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/cupholders-in-warframe

More can't hurt at all, besides, change(dot)org is more official, while I don't think we have the support to reach the number, at a certain amount of signatures a petition from there will be brought before the US President. 

31 minutes ago, zacRupnow said:

More can't hurt at all, besides, change(dot)org is more official, while I don't think we have the support to reach the number, at a certain amount of signatures a petition from there will be brought before the US President. 

I've run real life petitions before and garnered 450,000 signatures for actual real world issues. There would have been over half a million signatures we think, but someone set up another petition on their own and took away 50k+ signatures from the one that was actually submitted to the gov., so yes, more CAN hurt.

11 hours ago, zacRupnow said:

Someone else said it started on Saturday, not Sunday.

I started this post a few hours after me and the others first started the wall. It actually started out as me showing off my Smexy lavender Hydroid blowing kisses at the new arivals in the relay, then it turned into a meditation line that had a person off to the side of another player at the very back. About 5 minutes after i said the line looked phallus-like somebody said to start a wall. 15-30 minutes later the protest began, and about 45-60 minutes after that we started becoming pink. 

I like to think i know what happened being as it was me that was at the root of this. Now you know!~

23 minutes ago, Sorenxoras said:

I started this post a few hours after me and the others first started the wall. It actually started out as me showing off my Smexy lavender Hydroid blowing kisses at the new arivals in the relay, then it turned into a meditation line that had a person off to the side of another player at the very back. About 5 minutes after i said the line looked phallus-like somebody said to start a wall. 15-30 minutes later the protest began, and about 45-60 minutes after that we started becoming pink. 

I like to think i know what happened being as it was me that was at the root of this. Now you know!~

Well congratulations, it evolved from everyday Fashionframe to a serious revolution, we are fully dedicated to the wall now. This Revolution is not going to stop. DarvoSanders would be proud.

37 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

Welp. We have our own Wikia page now. Some further editing here or there may be required but for now I think it looks good. 

Except for that "Candidate for deletion" sign above it of course.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pink_Cupholders

It got deleted. xD

And the reason is " Irrelevant to Warframe  " great way to show they care about the players. We only pay for everything and make the game's existence possible. Apparently we are not a part of the game, players are irrelevant.

Edited by zacRupnow