Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE.. Medi Ray on Kubrows Pls

Teshin_Dax

2 hours ago, DeFragMe said:

how do you expect this to work? they tackle you to health? i dont remember kubrows beeing able to shoot rays...

Its a dog so yes a tackle typically followed by some slobber added to your face or general facial area cause some frame heads are just wonky like Atlas...where the Hek is his neck?

I'm all for a mod where a kubro heals the user, but I don't want a green beam connecting it to me to initiate this.

Doges need an equivalent medi-ray / guardian for sure.  Ideally both in one mod, because of how much nuisance it is to keep a doge over a sentinel.

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I'm glad there is no space PETA...

Do you remember when Peta's solution to Lara Croft killing animals was when she started killing humans in her games?  Good times.  Peta must have been absorbed into the Corpus, and that's the only excuse for using what must be extremely expensive robotic drones in lieu of space doges.  Army of clones?  Peta's chill with that.  Fighting dogs?  Clearly morally reprehensible.

kubrows arent build to do sorties or raids

now somebody could tell me: but i take it there ... im fine with as well as:

kubrows arent build to do sorties or raids: =)

if i look at my new warthog, a sahasa where i removed the possibillity to open cashes and dig and what you think i get, the ultimate fighter which attacks all and everything continously

not even my huras or sunika do that in the "very eyecandy way" my sahasa protect me

anyway, back to the thread, i simply dont wanna carry a kubrow or kavat in higher level missions when  have my hands full with fighting and reviving ...

and i love animals, sometimes more then any human player ... because animals are thankful, humans could be as well as are simply not

also when i do some egghunt on earth and get an egg i let the other kubrow-nests as they are, functioning, i dont destroy them the moment i get my egg

im also not comfortable with humans biggest disease after being stupid: killing an animal for getting a better one, dont know who at DE have had this idea :)

Edited by Guest