Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your Favorite Tragic Hero?

(XBOX)Woofsie

In my eyes, the greatest hero in stories tends to be the tragic one. Their story ends badly, but they have solace knowing they were able to help others in some way.

For me, my favorite is Artorias the Wolf, knight of Gwyn.

I made that title longer than it needed to be, but that character almost embodies the "tragic hero" in just about every way for me. Curious as to what the rest of the community thinks are good tragic heroes.

Edited by (XB1)Woofsie

Joan of Arc, my Bloodborne character Diana Fairchild, because waking up from the nightmare only to repeat the process of hunting beasts or accept a fate of becoming a great one - something you despise.

Milla Jovovich's Messenger movie wasn't bad. I want to see Leelee Sobieski's version.

milla-jovovich-joan-of-arc.png

999JOA_Leelee_Sobieski_049.jpg

xckBQsH.jpg

2 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Which ever character you play in all Bioshock games...

Reveal hidden contents

Warning! This is a spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

You die in the end.

God sake why did I keep clicking on the spoilers!? Haven't even played any of them yet.

5 hours ago, BeeOverlord said:

Not even weeb but

Hide contents

mQXDf6s.jpg

Oh god.

Not spoilers, but this guy right here is the reason why i was emotionally destroyed for like 2 freakin' days. Every time the advertisement for the show would pup up i would get shattered again. With time i got over it, but oh boy... That was probably one of the baddest emotional hits ever caused to me by a freakin TV show. Or anime in that matter.

I did not expect that. I honestly did not...