The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

14 hours ago, T.o.P.S. said:

Hue, not my concept but I'm promoting it cus it's so awesome! From the guy ShinNagakure who's concept of another warframe, Arma, was featured in one of the most earliest Devstreams.

so the art is from ShinNagakure? also I don't know what to put it under.

updated. Thank You for your participation.

except.

On 9/22/2016 at 5:39 AM, T.o.P.S. said:

Hue, not my concept but I'm promoting it cus it's so awesome! From the guy ShinNagakure who's concept of another warframe, Arma, was featured in one of the most earliest Devstreams.

I presume TravisHarris is ShinNagakure? However the concept itself is posted under your name. You must make a choice.

I am sorry T.o.P.S. but I do not accept requests on concepts that have been archived. You haven't been taking good care of keeping it active.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my recent posts.  Would you add them to your index please?

1_OrokittyGlyph.png

Marine027 replied to Malak-al-Maut's topic in Fan Concepts

I like both ideas alot, i am in for any more stealth in this game. Only problem sadly is, most people will relay on the easier missions like with endless, just blastign trough survival. While you could make unique rewards in this stealth missions only it whould give stealth fraems like Loki or Ivara a to high advantage aswell and giving them the same loot table will make peopel turn to the more easier and mindless missions again. It is a bit said how the game turned from ninja stealth to mindless shooting with certain weapons and frames. Nothign against it sicne it givesa...
Mephistopheles (or Mephisto) the Corrupted While several warframes have certain abilities that benefit from corrupted mods, certain abilities such as Trinity's EV and Nova's Molecular Prime are completely changed when corrupted mods are used. Mephisto would be the first 'frame that was designed specifically to be used with corrupted mods. His powers would change dramatically depending on whether they were positive or negative. Keeping with the Faust theme Mephisto's powers would reflect the demon's contract. Life- Mephisto increases his own and...
Has anybody noticed that there are no "normal" people in Warframe? There are only Grineer, Corpus, and Tenno. Regular people are hinted at through the Sands of Inaros quest and Baro Ki'Teer himself but otherwise their oppression goes unnoticed. Therefore, I am suggesting a massive shift in the theme of Warframe from one of the survival of the Tenno to freeing and defending the people of the origin system. Lotus: "Tenno, you have done well. Our numbers have grown and you have become strong. It is time to move beyond mere survival. It is time to...

3 hours ago, 3044Smike said:

so I know that this doesn't have a lot of posts or anything yet, but it'd be awesome if I could put this on here

also it is kind of a big mess of lore/quest/warframe concept stuff so I dunno where you'd put it

Warframe/Quest Concept "Wraith" -WIP-

Uhh exactly what element or theme is he?

Edited by Hunter126

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:35 AM, Hunter126 said:

Uhh exactly what element or theme is he?

the theme is sorta darkmatter/void energy manipulation, though it is kind of... ill say undefined, as there is no real world research or anything to base his powers off of

hes still very much a work in progress though

• 2 weeks later...

I hope one day my warframe concept could end up on here when ever I finish it. :) 

Best thing is to try and keep your post updated maybe each month or so. This could really help other players to check and make sure they didn't copy someone else idea. 

Now I've finally added my concept on here though it's still a working progress to making the abilities sound better. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh
Finished concept

3 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I hope one day my warframe concept could end up on here when ever I finish it. :) 

Best thing is to try and keep your post updated maybe each month or so. This could really help other players to check and make sure they didn't copy someone else idea. 

oh well looking forward to your concept then (3

hmm I'll give some thought to that. I most likely may do it. But it still gives me one concern relating to why should the Fan Concept Index should even exist and that concern is-

Who actually reads the index? 

18 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

oh well looking forward to your concept then (3

hmm I'll give some thought to that. I most likely may do it. But it still gives me one concern relating to why should the Fan Concept Index should even exist and that concern is-

Who actually reads the index? 

I know I keep checking the index to make sure any idea I come up with doesn't conflict with others. So what you're doing makes it easier to find it and to check each one.

Would it be possible to add these concepts to the index? I'm a newbie at this so they are not great but I would like them archived

Karna/Vasavi Shakti: 

Astra Bow:

Edit: got another basic concept, no image but it's a nodachi, not the hardest thing to imagine:

Edited by Izanagi009
added another concept