Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Conclave is a joke with a bad punchline

Moongrime

@(XB1)Lorewalker1022

Did i say look at the numbers? I said de should show us the numbers.

So you agree with OP on something, why did you have to defame his character then?

Also, if you think people playing conclave as efficiently as possible in order to not play conclave is a good thing then you are sorely mistaken. Those challenge farmers, dont like conclave, they think it sucks. If they liked it, they would be playing the mode normally, would they? If your player base is just filled with people who just do the challenges and back off for the rest of the day then it's a sign that your pvp is undesirable and the only redeeming quality to it is the rewards. Which is backwards, the redeeming quality of your game should be the enjoyment and game play, not the rewards you get.

You also agree with OP again. Which I have to ask again. Why did you defame his character when you yourself agree with him on some points. If anything you saw PvP critique and immediately assumed that he is bad, thats what i see here.

10 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

@(XB1)Lorewalker1022

Did i say look at the numbers? I said de should show us the numbers.

So you agree with OP on something, why did you have to defame his character then?

Also, if you think people playing conclave as efficiently as possible in order to not play conclave is a good thing then you are sorely mistaken. Those challenge farmers, dont like conclave, they think it sucks. If they liked it, they would be playing the mode normally, would they? If your player base is just filled with people who just do the challenges and back off for the rest of the day then it's a sign that your pvp is undesirable and the only redeeming quality to it is the rewards. Which is backwards, the redeeming quality of your game should be the enjoyment and game play, not the rewards you get.

You also agree with OP again. Which I have to ask again. Why did you defame his character when you yourself agree with him on some points. If anything you saw PvP critique and immediately assumed that he is bad, thats what i see here.

Frankly by now you should know I don't really care what you see here or there or anywhere. I'll admit to the points where I agree with someone and where I don't. I didn't defame his character. I told him what's on my mind sense he felt so freely to speak what is on his. I don't see the difference. If he wants to call conclave a bad joke and punchline as far as I'm concerned I'm free to do so in return. And I think he is one by the way. Just because I agree with you on a point or two doesn't mean we are friends or acquaintances lol. Also that part of your post I highlighted has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. I already said I don't give two flying rats bottoms about what you are playing conclave for and in fact I encourage my own players to play it simply to farm. I'm not pleased about how he came on here and started his topic by saying this and that is a joke and a bad punchline. Listen those are not objective terms to me. Those are terms you say to someone when you want to pick a fight. When you want to get a reaction out of someone. And guess what like I said, I'm more than happy to give him a reaction.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Frankly by now you should know I don't really care what you see here or there or anywhere. I'll admit to the points where I agree with someone and where I don't. I didn't defame his character. I told him what's on my mind sense he felt so freely to speak what is on his. I don't see the difference. If he wants to call conclave a bad joke and punchline as far as I'm concerned I'm free to do so in return. And I think he is one by the way. Just because I agree with you on a point or two doesn't mean we are friends or acquaintances lol. Also that part of your post I highlighted has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. I already said I don't give two flying rats bottoms about what you are playing conclave for and in fact I encourage my own players to play it simply to farm. I'm not pleased about how he came on here and started his topic by saying this and that is a joke and a bad punchline. Listen those are objective terms to me. Those are terms you say to someone when you want to pick a fight. When you want to get a reaction out of someone. And guess what like I said, I'm more than happy to give him a reaction.

Lets review, lets remember that the OP was critiquing the mode directly and not the players.

" I didn't defame his character"

34 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

This post is a joke with a bad punchline. And you clearly do not know what you are talking about. Also if you clearly unloaded an entire clip in his head and his shield did not budge that just means you missed an entire magazine of shots lolololololol. Which is hilarious btw. You post that on here like someone is going to sympathize when all it does is show how bad you are. :)

Edited by Eureka.seveN

9 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Lets review, lets remember that the OP was critiquing the mode directly and not the players.

Remember the quote mentlegen " I didn't defame his character"

First and foremost I'm glad you are the motherly figure on this forum out here being chivalrous to everyone. It really warms my heart. Honestly it does; like a cup of hot chocolate.

Secondly, "This post is a joke and a bad punchline" Is first and foremost referring to his post and not him directly.

Thirdly he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about, there are several points that even other posters have asked him to provide proof or list out details which he knows he won't be able to.

And fourthly and MOST IMPORTANTLY if you empty an ENTIRE clip at someone's head and he didn't go down or even have his shield removed that literally means you missed all your shots because that is just impossible for the shield to stay up if in fact you did hit. So either he is exaggerating or he is just bad and doesn't realize it. Either way he can't be helped.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

First and foremost I'm glad you are the motherly figure on this forum out here being chivalrous to everyone. It really warms my heart.

Secondly, "This post is a joke and a bad punchline" Is first and foremost referring to his post and not him directly.

Thirdly he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about, there are several points that even other posters have asked him to provide proof or list out details which he knows he won't be able to.

And fourthly and MOST IMPORTANTLY if you empty an ENTIRE clip at someone's head and he didn't go down or even have his shield removed that literally means you missed all your shots because that is just impossible for the shield to stay up if in fact you did hit. So either he is exaggerating or he is just bad and doesn't realize it. Either way he can't be helped.

First and foremost, I Identify as a apache helicopter not a mother.

*plays royalty free ukulele*

Secondly you should experience color co-ordination. Also you dance around the point look at the nice red phrase i bolded for you.

Thirdly, you say that and yet you off no proof. So if both of you can't give proof, it's a null point. Oh wait, he can because he know himself how much he plays, and to me it seems like you didn't look into how much HE plays.

Lastly, yes if its a final point you say "lastly". You don't consider connection, spawn shielding, if the player is leaving ,etc. You automatically assume he is bad. Btw you just did it again.

So either he is exaggerating or he is just bad and doesn't realize it. Either way he can't be helped.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

27 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

First and foremost, I Identify as a apache helicopter not a mother.

*plays royalty free ukulele*

Secondly you should experience color co-ordination. Also you dance around the point look at the nice red phrase i bolded for you.

Thirdly, you say that and yet you off no proof. So if both of you can't give proof, it's a null point. Oh wait, he can because he know himself how much he plays, and to me it seems like you didn't look into how much HE plays.

Lastly, yes if its a final point you say "lastly". You don't consider connection, spawn shielding, if the player is leaving ,etc. You automatically assume he is bad. Btw you just did it again.

So either he is exaggerating or he is just bad and doesn't realize it. Either way he can't be helped.

What are you even saying? At this point I'm not even sure what I'm arguing with you about lol. Apache helicopter? lolol. What? Are you okay man?

Also you've always dance around the point so much so I thought you were a contestant on dancing with the stars. Which season were you on again?

Lastly I don't have to consider because clearly you are so thoughtful you've considered all the angles for all of us. So really I want to thank you because you save so much time for so many of us.

Note: If it was spawn shielding than it proves this dude is a newb lolol. He doesn't even realize that and he is on here complaining. Good stuff. Classic.

2 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Eh, Conclave is mostly well balanced, sure there are some odd balancing choices here and there but overall is balanced. The thing is that the skill gap between veteran and beginner is huge mostly due to PvE being a grindfest of spamming with little to no challenge, thus when they enter the Conclave and find the cheesy pve "tactics" (I'm not sure if standing on a crate on draco spamming X ability can be called tactic) don't work, the lazy and the impatient rage and the strong-willed  and the patient improve. Conclave requires a different mindset to be enjoyable. the "I ALWAYS WIN" mindset doesn't work there.

I don't like all the cheese in Warframe's PVE, not to mention my PVP K/D and W/L are both the best of any shooters I've ever played, but I still find so many problems with it that I can't fully enjoy the experience. I'm sure many others feel the same.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

What are you even saying? At this point I'm not even sure what I'm arguing with you about lol. Apache helicopter? lolol. What? Are you okay man?

Also you've always dance around the point so much so I thought you were a contestant on dancing with the stars. Which season were you on again?

Lastly I don't have to consider because clearly you are so thoughtful you've considered all the angles for all of us. So really I want to thank you because you save so much time for so many of us.

Note: If it was spawn shielding than it proves this dude is a newb lolol. He doesn't even realize that and he is on here complaining. Good stuff. Classic.

OK man whatever

2 hours ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

This post is a joke with a bad punchline

No i don't think so,everyone start from something and thier opinion may different than you.

This is a joke with a bad punchline:That guy is toxic when insulting a player

And you guy are stupid for arguing with him

no offense(The green one XD)<----This is the punchline

No_Offense.jpg

Edited by Alucard-TheGrandVampire

17 minutes ago, Alucard-TheGrandVampire said:

No i don't think so,everyone start from something and thier opinion may different than you.

No_Offense.jpg

https://goo.gl/images/R2EKfY

Edited by Eureka.seveN

2 hours ago, Alucard-TheGrandVampire said:

No_Offense.jpg

You can have all the difference of opinions you want lol. and I can slam you for it all I want as well. Won't make the slightest of difference to me.

Allow me to explain to you why his post is a joke. His basic 4 points are as follows.

1st point) "It literally has the smallest population"....proof? He has stats on this compared to every game ever made? Where is he getting this from. The University of make belief statistics?

2nd point) Please I'd like for him to list all of these out

3rd point) No other reward than Syandana? I beg to differ. Plenty of players play it for more than the syandana. This on its best day is just his opinion. To say no other reward than Syandana is just flat out incorrect.

4th point) Reiteration of 3rd point with a false statistic of 99% that he pulled out of the end his tacos come out of after digestion.

Like I said, a joke.

I recently achieved the highest rank possible. For the time being I am not going to touch it any further. A couple dozen weapon skins and a syandana that can apparently only be used in the conclave that also requires weekly upkeep are just not worth putting up with more of the nightmare that is the conclave. 

To be perfectly honest though even if matches always rewarded like 5-10 gold cores per match completion I still wouldn't be enticed into playing matches. It's just quite unbalanced. I am sure they will improve and expand on it in different ways with time, but until then I consider the content completed. 

3 hours ago, Rubbertubtub01 said:

Conclave in warframe is bad because they removed conclave 1.0, which was 10x better... Best PvP I ever played imo.

because you could cheese it with mods just like you cheese pve? No thanks, a challenge mode that requires actual skill is better.

1 minute ago, Nazrethim said:

because you could cheese it with mods just like you cheese pve? No thanks, a challenge mode that requires actual skill is better.

I think something like Dark Sector PVP would be most fun. I, in fact, got Warframe specifically to play in dark sector conflicts, but they were removed right before I started playing. Many of us love playing Warframe for the gameplay variety and customization. Conclave is missing that, and I think that's the biggest problem. (Also, some weapons and abilities operate far too differently than in PVE. I know things need to be balanced, but no special Obex slam attacks and invincible enemies under Pacify's effects are things I simply can't deal with.)

8 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Sure, but 1.0 had something that the new conclave never got. And that is freedom:

npz5Cb.gif

There was a lot of options. Some of my buddies went there to test their gear, others played competitively instating their own rules and regulations others even went in to chill out and just fly around/ mess around. Also Nazerthim you are not in the position to talk about who's cheesing the game. And most importantly to talk smack about a game mode that you don't even know about. At least play both considerably before you come to such a conclusion. Because I can assure you the regulations that the older community played with were much more fun and fair than what we have now and it will always be that way because the PLAYER was in charge. Is it my opinion? Yes it is, but it is an informed opinion based on experience which is something that we lost drastically since the advent of this new mode.

Lastly don't even talk skill in 1.0. The skill curve was much fairer but at least 15x more steep. It was actually rewarding unlike the current system we have now. You want a game that is just challenging and not fun at all, sure. Maybe our perceptions on fun is subjective. Although based on the days I grind challenges, I think a larger amount of people seem to be in the "this mode is not fun/ I'm just here for cosmetics" camp. But whatever, I would like the option to play both modes rather than being forced to play the garbage one we have now. Personally, I think it would alleviate the growing desire for the 1.0 mode that we have been seeing on forums lately if we had both, while making both camps happy.

Basically get your head out of the dirt. Go into a public lobby, converse with the people there. Not the Conclave discorders, not the avid Conclavers. But the average player. Just last Thursday, I started to do the challenges since 8 appear in a day. I went in game after game with people Farming Challenges/Weeklies bickering about how bad/not fun the mode is and how they just want to get the challenges over with. There were of course people who were playing the game seriously, but they were the same people that I saw playing before I stopped months ago. If you seriously want to discuss skill ,sure we can do it somewhere else. But skill is not the only thing that factors into making a good multi player experience, it is not that simple. And the public opinion towards conclave speaks colors over it. 

Point taken.

Seen a video from Conclave 1.0 and people had roughly the same mobility as with parkour 2.0 except they had it limited by stamina. The downside was that it required a tipedo.

I kinda miss old parkour, specially wall running and wall attacks.

On 6/24/2016 at 9:49 AM, Hemmo67 said:

in the first line i saw u haven't played pvp before

if guy just spawned they cannot die untill they move

it's called preventing spawn camping

I have stood still just to kill people who try to spawn kill me.

Thats most likely exactly what happened. And was well deserved.

1 hour ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Sure, but 1.0 had something that the new conclave never got. And that is freedom:

npz5Cb.gif

I disagree at some of your points but theyre not important

What important is

THAT is STRIKE FREEDOM, not FREEDOM

*TRIGGERED*

1 hour ago, bernad2218 said:

I disagree at some of your points but theyre not important

What important is

THAT is STRIKE FREEDOM, not FREEDOM

*TRIGGERED*

Yes, yes. But lord and savior Kira (pls dont smite me) says "freedom"

And in the show they just call it freedom idk why, so i just say Freedom.

But the real question is:

Who was best grill?

Edited by Eureka.seveN

51 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

Yes, yes. But lord and savior Kira (pls dont smite me) says "freedom"

And in the show they just call it freedom idk why, so i just say Freedom.

But the real question is:

Who was best grill?

All freedoms suck.
Gundam Seed sucks.

11 hours ago, Eureka.seveN said:

following the crowd i see, care to elaborate?

Seed is not my favorite gundam, but compared to the UC gundams and the ones before it its quite different. And covers things that other gundams dont.

Rainbow colored beam spam mech fights. The rainbow colored beam spam mech fights is why I don't like it.