The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The warframe that DE hates the most TRINITY

Banjong

I love trinity so much that I actually have 3 trinity frames per build. Somehow trinity DE cant let trinity go without their hate, she was never broken or OP in the first place. The only love DE gave her is when they actually made her a prime and I believe they didn't even want to they just did it because they are forced to. Why cant they just leave her alone and brake her? I already stopped investing on this game because its not worth it anymore. 

2 hours ago, Banjong said:

[...] she was never broken or OP in the first place. [...]

Ehem. 20 seconds of unconditional invulnirability in the past was brocken. Just as brocken as 99% damage reduction was, or the current energy battery mode. Even now the "only 75%" are not that bad, because there is no need to bomb yourself with a glave anymore. She is still the best support frame we have.

2 hours ago, Ivan_Rid said:

EV still encourages mindless spam of abilities. As well as meta builds and team comps built around exclusively that.

as if nerfing will change something to that so called "issue"

4 hours ago, Banjong said:

I love trinity so much that I actually have 3 trinity frames per build. Somehow trinity DE cant let trinity go without their hate, she was never broken or OP in the first place. The only love DE gave her is when they actually made her a prime and I believe they didn't even want to they just did it because they are forced to. Why cant they just leave her alone and brake her? I already stopped investing on this game because its not worth it anymore. 

cause too strong for the regular mission, many player cry about OP she was on every abilities

the only thing i admit is that her bless heal is so strong that no one could really challenge trinity in this role, i'm just not ok about nerfing her on two side in one row, we really should wait a little week/ month, the time that raid players give their feedback but for what i've heard, they still manage to do their raid so not a problem

maybe one time we will get another main heal that trinity, maybe the full reworked oberon

1 hour ago, Soketsu said:

cause too strong for the regular mission, many player cry about OP she was on every abilities

the only thing i admit is that her bless heal is so strong that no one could really challenge trinity in this role, i'm just not ok about nerfing her on two side in one row, we really should wait a little week/ month, the time that raid players give their feedback but for what i've heard, they still manage to do their raid so not a problem

maybe one time we will get another main heal that trinity, maybe the full reworked oberon

You do realise she is still Raid material, right?

Just not "let's make a level 200 bombard's damage negligible" material.

as no frame should ever be.

And yeah, nerfing helps a lot with preventing the meta cheese, whose fundamental part is infinite energy. fix that, and pizza spam, and you can actually think about reworking the energy system.

24 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

You do realise she is still Raid material, right?

Just not "let's make a level 200 bombard's damage negligible" material.

as no frame should ever be.

And yeah, nerfing helps a lot with preventing the meta cheese, whose fundamental part is infinite energy. fix that, and pizza spam, and you can actually think about reworking the energy system.

yes since i said the raid people successfully complete their raid ^^

but i said again the energy rework will be at least a very looooooong way and I don't think that the game need this right now, but it is just my opinion

4 hours ago, Soketsu said:

Yes, I am 100% sure that this will shift current meta for t4def or Draco, if you want a concrete example. If AoE spammers (Sporeryn, RJlibur, Banshee) will have to build for energy efficiency they will lose either str, range or duration, may be will even have to use survivability mods, and if they lose enough sustainable killpower the stationary ability spamming would become inferior to right, proper, I would even say fair, play - which is a mix of using abilities, positioning and shooting.

47 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

Yes, I am 100% sure that this will shift current meta for t4def or Draco, if you want a concrete example. If AoE spammers (Sporeryn, RJlibur, Banshee) will have to build for energy efficiency they will lose either str, range or duration, may be will even have to use survivability mods, and if they lose enough sustainable killpower the stationary ability spamming would become inferior to right, proper, I would even say fair, play - which is a mix of using abilities, positioning and shooting.

you know some player can solo that things, without trinty EV neither using a single tenno school ?

it's for that I don't know why it's will change something beside not allowing average player to do that in "ez pz mod"

BmmZVLR.jpg

to

VayHekMeme_zpsaf6b688c.jpg

and the raids become harder

Edited by Soketsu

10 hours ago, Banjong said:

...she was never broken or OP in the first place...

Come on, dude you make it way too easy.

A everflowing walking battery with overshield bonus or perma invincibility for the whole team are not OP?

And ppl are hating against Valky and Wukong these days...

2 hours ago, Soketsu said:

you know some player can solo that things, without trinty EV neither using a single tenno school ?

Your argument is akin to saying, "you can kill Sortie Kela de Thaym with a Braton Prime therefore the Tonkor is not overpowered."

There is a lack of understanding between the difference in solo play versus team play of which there is a huge one.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

Your argument is akin to saying, "you can kill Sortie Kela de Thaym with a Braton Prime therefore the Tonkor is not overpowered."

There is a lack of understanding between the difference in solo play versus team play of which there is a huge one.

yeah team fight there are more ennemies to fight a the same time (25% per players last time I checked)

no, it's not that I do not understand

what I do not understand it's why taking time to work on something who will change nothing instead of stuff like the full rework of oberon, making other ship worth the price (not only for the eyes, but efficiency in battle too)...