Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is annoying in Warframe?

(PSN)OWNINGBOT

6 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Aww, does the baby want it's pacifier? The point of Mag's re-work was to change her from a one button pony

If you still can't fight Bursas after their nerf n' fix then you need to "git gud" as people say

Before or after spool up? They are LMGs, so they aren't going to have sniper accuracy

Omg F*** Vay Hek. Even the new Kela is less drama, and his boss fight is soo @(*()$ boring

With the trigger I'm pretty sure? (On console so I wouldn't know yet)

Rejoice, the first Specters of the Rail update is changing it to hopefully be better

Lol, im not talking about the Mag warframe, I mean mag, as in magazines from my weapon hahahah.  I dont even own or play mag.

Like i said, they seemed easier. 

Both lol, 8/10 and 14 accuracy, it makes them annoying to play with.  I dont expect sniper accuracy, I burst fire it anyway.  The spool up time just makes it feel that much more odd.  BOth of those guns just handle strangely. 

Yeah, VeyHek is just a derp, always shouting and screaming everything......

The trigger wasnt working lol.  I tried fire button, zoom button, E, shift, nothing fired it.  I looked in controls, nothing about Lunaro.......

GOOD!

People expecting me (as Trinity) to keep them perma-fueled with energy the whole 60 wave Defense mission when I can't even target  an enemy because they obliterate them around their spawn point. And then raging at me.

Also, people that bash players that won't use trinity as their battery charger and instead want to go to the front lines as well and kill stuff.
BUT OH NO, HOW DARE YOU USE TRINITY FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN EV! THE HERESSY

Edited by Railgun_Alter
Typos

When you think you completed a rotation (Defense/Interception) but you start to hear Vor/Incoming syndicate attacks and you have to wait 5 extra minutes to see what you got for your first reward.

I hate it :c

Edited by Maxitotito
misspelled

Joining a game, through the 3 minute loading screen, 5 seconds of everyone running place with loud gunfire, 2 minute host migration tile, 3 minute loading screen, 1 minute of black screen deleting session, stand back up to an automatic mission accept, start the whole damn process over, three or four times, decide to solo, get bored, play something else. 

My personal top 10.

1. Screenshake (Muh headache).

2. The definition of insanity.

3. Knockdown time without Handspring (I think I can recover faster IRL and I am not even fit).

4. AOE going through walls//AOE NOT going through some enemy objects.

5. Nullies (esp. in synergy with sapping ospreys or ancient healers).

6. Infested Swiss Army Knives swarm (when everything is a priority target none is).

7. Energy Leech Eximi (From behind a wall ~20m away).

8. Trading chat (3fast5U).

9. Toggle sprint which loves to untoggle itself (at every possible moment (except when you are Ivara trying to go Prowl under fire)).

10. Archwing on many levels (part drops, mechanics, enemies, etc). 

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

6 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

1. Draco taking up 90% of recruit chat. 

2. Camping

3. Region chats 12 year old mentality

4. People >_> 

you know there is solo mode for everything in this game? your problem can be totally solved by playing that mode instead.

the horrible lags today, wasted 2 hours for nothing and get too many host migrations ... not really amusing by playing with a 100 mbit glassfibre conn

about everything else, no comment anymore, DE doesnt hear it ^^)

there are new players where i have deep respect, dont know how long they stay with campers, rushers and other MR 15 to 20 and even more strange founders with their - lets say - strange behaving and absolute teamless gameplay

thought warframe is coop/teamplay as faar as i understand this game ^^)

anyway, its always the same before big updates and only DE can change that all with starting a different way of releasing updates and the development in general, we drift again in a big chaos, i think it will be the biggest warframe ever had

there are also newer players which wanna have everything now ... looks funny, first of all they start dying

i played and play different since i started, not really that hard to play a useful style for everybody in a team

Edited by Guest