Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ BOX OF CHOCOLATE ★ Request your custom images here! Clan emblems and more

Marshall

Got an easy one for ya. I like minimalist works, and already have the image I want at 128x128 pixels. I just need the transparency and it's good to go. If you feel like this is beneath you then by all means feel free to make one from scratch :D

1487040155987.png

There's the image. If you want to make one from scratch, well, here's basically what I am going for. Something bold, yet simple. Really catches the eye and is easily recognizable. A dark red flower with a black outlining (to make it stand out a bit more). Stylized and simple.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can discuss the details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I've been look around awhile and am in need of an emblem for my clan. Many have tried and failed.

Using the appetite for destruction album cover (unable to post image)

The Warframe helmets in place of the skulls and maybe perfect Arcs instead of banners to represent a more advanced time...

Update: Fantastic artist! Will recommend him to anyone! He takes his time to make sure you are satisfied even if it means reconstructing the entire emblem! Will most certainly return to him! Thank you!!!

• Themes: Guns N' Roses, specifically the appetite for destruction cross and the heads would be my theme.
  • Main body: The detailed Cross and Warframe helmets.
  • Decorative Elements: maybe the arcs above and below the cross instead of a flag to disapprove copyright.
  • Background: be creative in anyway
  • Shading style: Appetite for Destruction Album cover.
  • Preferred colours: silver and gold (a bit of purple, almost an unnoticeable amount).
  • No text to stray away from copyright :)
Edited by W.AxlRose

TRSS is amaizing in his art work of creating clan emblems. In few hours after I requested to make one he created exacly what I wanted 

Recomended for all clan masters who need help with emblem creation 10/10!

wf-stalker.png( and this is my emblem :P )

Edited by Dencyk

• 2 weeks later...

very happy with the service this guy provided, offering useful advice due to his experience

my clan: "Residents of the Void" are happy to provide him some coffee with sugar and milk

Hello, I was looking for a person that is a emblem designer and, I was recommended by a few friends about you, First time stating my own actual clan, The clan name is "The Order of Crimson", But, I'm lacking the creativity for an emblem for the clan based on the name. Your help will greatly be appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)Cephalon Aura

• 2 weeks later...

I can only Recommend him. He's a chill Dude. Who even puts up with the $h!t you thought of. 

He transformed THIS:image.png

Into THIS: scarlet_tears_h3.png

To some it looks weird. thats because of the gloss. threw me of at first too.

And you guessed correctly. My Clan name is "Scarlet Tears".

Ty, Marshall/TRSS

• 2 months later...

I like his emblems they al look cool, if someone wants a clan emblem i recommend to ask him to do it

Here's the one that he did for my clantwinmoons.png

Edited by ccreaso
forgot to put the emblem

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)RNGesus BK said:

hey TRSS can I request a clan emblem?
clan name is [EnergyTap]

Thanks Again!!
First things first TRSS is Legit he knows what hes doing.
hes got the eye for design, Patient and Understanding ,produces Quality Emblems

I gave him My clan name- EnergyTap and some color Combinations, a few pics to work with for influence
although hes there with you during the creation. His taste and Talent got me what I was Looking for
2017-08-03.png

Gladly  Recommend him anyday!!
++REP

• 2 weeks later...

Fast, friendly and attentive guy who makes quality work. Really helped me flesh out this little abstract doodle I made into a proper emblem - despite me more/less 'not really knowing where I was going'. Provides feedback and ideas on improving emblem design but doesn't come off as overbearing and always respects your wishes.

If you've ever thought about getting an emblem commissioned I highly recommend this guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...