Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuiper relay trader

(PSN)XxCLUTCH_FR33ZxX

Question

21 answers to this question

sadly there is no way they can go and you can't taxi them. there gonna have to deal with it and rank up there mastery or do what I do and if u have extra ducats just buy them what they need. In the end this is not gonna change so if they want to go they have to rank up.

Edited by puppycorpse

Just now, pauli133 said:

Baro is explicitly a resource sink for end game players. If a player can't get to a planet behind an MR lock of 8(!), that player isn't his target market.

Dis.  528 R5 cores to max a Primed Mod.  It's for vets.  If you (non-specific) haven't done the legwork, you don't deserve the reward.  OP, to respond to you (specific) - as a MR21 with over 2000 hours, it's not fair, and is in fact downright insulting, if MR were to have no reward.  However, prime junk easily goes for 2p a pop when Baro's in town.  If you (back to non-specific) have the credits, you can very easily obtain all of Baro's tradable stock by the time he leaves, and for quite possibly less equivalent cost.

I hate English.  Not enough pronouns -.-

Just now, BlackCoMerc said:

You're just missing a cape and band aid mods anyway, unless consoles actually get a different item rotation...

consoles are about two months back, iirc. Today they get:

MummyQuestKeyBlueprint 200 50000
Prisma Grakata 610 100000
Primed Pistol Gambit 400 220000
Prisma Dual Cleavers 490 200000
Prisma Shade 500 300000
Vermillion Storm 385 175000
Astral Twilight 385 175000
Elixis Redeemer Skin 325 250000
Grustrag Three'S Mark 200 125000
Stalker'S Mark 200 125000
Zanuka Hunter'S Mark 200 125000
KubrowArmorBaro 500 250000

...which is actually pretty good stuff.

Much better than what we get.

If you have a console just go play Destiny. It's a better game balance wise, you can play the content instead of cheese it, the weekend trader wasn't conceived to insult the player base, and the devs don't Intentionally troll their fans.

5 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

you can play the content instead of cheese i

Every single Year 1 Nightmarefall Phogoth would like a word with you.

5 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

devs don't Intentionally troll their fans

Spoiler

Coming from TW, kind of meaningful words.

No, they just blatantly lie.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
>.>

51 minutes ago, (PS4)XxCLUTCH_FR33ZxX said:

Ok, so the trader just surfaced, and there are players who would like to trade, but they cant. You must have Eris , and mr 8. This is not fair, and i was wondering if there is any way these players can make it to the relay.

i remember the time i did taxi for clanmembers to be able to go there, did it all change ?

49 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

Baro is explicitly a resource sink for end game players. If a player can't get to a planet behind an MR lock of 8(!), that player isn't his target market.

you made my day, sir !!!

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, black7coat said:

i remember the time i did taxi for clanmembers to be able to go there, did it all change ?

The only people that can get there are people that have have reached MR8 or higher. It hasn't changed since it was introduced.

Edited by SurrealEdge
Fixed up the post.

I never liked MR, I find the way it's raised utterly annoying and ultimately meaningless, but come on.... MR8. If you're that desperate to get Baro's stuff, you can get to MR8 before the weekend is over. It's really not that much.
EDIT: Actually, nevermind. 24 hours in between rank up tests, right? Oh well.

Edited by Berserkerkitten

4 hours ago, (PS4)XxCLUTCH_FR33ZxX said:

Ok, so the trader just surfaced, and there are players who would like to trade, but they cant. You must have Eris , and mr 8. This is not fair, and i was wondering if there is any way these players can make it to the relay.

I remember once being stuck on the MR8 test when Baro came to Eris.  This was before you could practice the tests.  So I took the test twice and failed.  The third time I passed it... but Baro had already left. Doh!

Sorry man.  You can't be taxied there.  Your best bet is try to trade others for what you really want.  And work on getting that MR 8 so you don't get stuck again!  Good luck.  :-) 

The sad thing about trying too trade for it is that people really do go into chat and try and offer up high prices for the stuff that's still there up for grabs for little too nothing in ducats cost.

its like a further slap in the face too Tenno who can't make it there.

and this is why clans and alliances are key.

ask some of them too help you get the items you cannot reach currently, if you reside in a good alliance or clan they will help you!

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510

7 hours ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I never liked MR, I find the way it's raised utterly annoying and ultimately meaningless, but come on.... MR8. If you're that desperate to get Baro's stuff, you can get to MR8 before the weekend is over. It's really not that much.
EDIT: Actually, nevermind. 24 hours in between rank up tests, right? Oh well.

Only if you fail, i remember not knowing about mr for a few month when i started, then just straight rank up 4 times in a row

7 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Only if you fail, i remember not knowing about mr for a few month when i started, then just straight rank up 4 times in a row

Was this a long time ago maybe?  I was stuck on mr 12 once and had built up enough experience to get to mr 15.  Once i got unstuck it made me wait 24 hours between each test before i could rank again.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

Was this a long time ago maybe?  I was stuck on mr 12 once and had built up enough experience to get to mr 15.  Once i got unstuck it made me wait 24 hours between each test before i could rank again.

Yeah, that's how I remember it, too. Brought some friends into the game, one of them earned enough affinity to rank up more than once, but couldn't, because he had to pass a certain amount of time first.

18 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Much better than what we get.

If you have a console just go play Destiny. It's a better game balance wise, you can play the content instead of cheese it, the weekend trader wasn't conceived to insult the player base, and the devs don't Intentionally troll their fans.

Sitting under a ramp, behind some boxes, in a hallway or some other out of map safespot shooting a boss in the head for 30 minutes?

Nah, I'm good thanks.

21 hours ago, pauli133 said:

^-- This.

The first major tasks a player should focus on are unlocking every planet, dwarf planet and moon as well as increasing their Mastery Rank. It's not as difficult as one might think so long as they have the time to spare.

3 hours ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

It was around when mesa was introduced so yeah, it might l've been changed

22 hours ago, (PS4)XxCLUTCH_FR33ZxX said:

His reward prices scale with mastery rank prices. so by logic if you don't have mr8 it would be difficult for you to get what he has anyways. Also, it's a way to get people to scale through mastery rank as it is a thing that doesn't really have a lot of function right now other than bragging rights.

23 hours ago, (PS4)XxCLUTCH_FR33ZxX said:

This Thread of the Void has left General Discussion and came back into Players helping Players Relay.