Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got a 75% Off Discount

Ad3pt

Question

So, as the title says, I got a 75% Off Coupon. I'm wondering if I should buy the 4300 Platinum Package (Originally $200, now $50), or if I should buy some Steam games. I don't have a very good computer, I actually just play on a laptop that can run WF and CS:GO on medium and highish settings. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks :smile:.

2 minutes ago, DCypherThis13 said:

I would buy plat. It's not very often that you see a 75% coupon. I have been playing since Open Beta(over 2 years) and I have only seen one.

Oh wow, really? This is my first 75% Off. I've gotten several 50% Offs but not this one, that's why I'm like OMG should I buy or not lol. Well if they are rare, I may buy the plat then lol

4 minutes ago, DCypherThis13 said:

I would buy plat. It's not very often that you see a 75% coupon. I have been playing since Open Beta(over 2 years) and I have only seen one.

Funny I got one a month after I downloaded and installed the game, and was wondering when the offer would reappear.

The 75% off discount only applies to platinum purchases, just so you know. It's not a steam discount, it's a Warframe discount.

I highly suggest getting the 4300 package. That's $150 off.

Just now, EirwynTelyn said:

The 75% off discount only applies to platinum purchases, just so you know. It's not a steam discount, it's a Warframe discount.

I highly suggest getting the 4300 package. That's $150 off.

Yeah, ik it only applies to WF. I was just wondering if I should use my $50 to buy the $200 Value Platinum Package or use it to buy games on Steam

19 minutes ago, SLee98 said:

So, as the title says, I got a 75% Off Coupon. I'm wondering if I should buy the 4300 Platinum Package (Originally $200, now $50), or if I should buy some Steam games. I don't have a very good computer, I actually just play on a laptop that can run WF and CS:GO on medium and highish settings. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks :smile:.

Sonic Boomed from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

I suggest if you have never buy plat before, definitely get that 4300 plat pack right now. Honestly, most games these days is meh anyway. The only one that worth something on steam right now is Doom. Everything else isn't exactly worth your money.

(It's not that rare imo since I get like at least 3x 75% discount every month, but I think it varies from person to person)

Edited by VCD00IVI

I've only had two -75% off coupons myself. The first one I unfortunately was not able to use. The second one I was able to use. I definitely think it is worth it. 50$ for a normally 200$ package is a really attractive deal. You'll be set for quite awhile with the amount of platinum that it'll grant you. 

Edited by Tymerc

22 minutes ago, BalancedFury said:

big deal i see one everytime i log in like, every 2 weeks

17 minutes ago, Alextron16 said:

75% discount? pfff. It it appears quite often to me

30 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Not in my 2 years and 2500 hours of playing Warframe have I ever gotten a 75% off!

RNG

Only buy plat if you think you'll get more bang for your buck in ONE game rather than many, considering the sheer amount of games you can get with 50 bucks on steam with the sales, the choice seems quite obvious to me. Ultimately it's your choice of course, it's your money after all.

I have never gotten a single one of these and im clocking in on 200 days logged...

The system is rigged beyond all that is good, take the discount and use it as long as you can, if you ever buy plats without a 75% discount you will lose them forever.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

1 minute ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Its not rng though. The system is rigged so that if you are recognized as a player willign to spend money without discounts you dont get them.

...but I only buy plat when I get 50% discounts... which happens a lot when I think about it.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

...but I only buy plat when I get 50% discounts... which happens a lot when I think about it.

And thats exactly why you wont get 75%. You buy at 50% too , so why would they inflate their platinum by handing it over to you cheaper?

43 minutes ago, Marthrym said:

Only buy plat if you think you'll get more bang for your buck in ONE game rather than many, considering the sheer amount of games you can get with 50 bucks on steam with the sales, the choice seems quite obvious to me. Ultimately it's your choice of course, it's your money after all.

Well, I am hesitant to buy games because I'm not sure if my PC can really handle them. I play on a laptop and play Warframe on all medium settings with every option turned off in Display except Weapon FX and I only get 30-60 FPS.