Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WIll you release a color palatte for the 4th?

Dragazhar

9 hours ago, Dragazhar said:

Just wondering if  there was plans to release a 4th themed color palatte this year. I joined WF Sept last year so had to ask.

lol, I got that last year along with abra skin. I hardly ever see anyone with abra skin so I'm assuming not many people have it. It would be nice if it came back

8 minutes ago, Arniox said:

lol, I got that last year along with abra skin. I hardly ever see anyone with abra skin so I'm assuming not many people have it. It would be nice if it came back

mh it looks nice

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

18 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

Thank you for your hate on us when we helped your sorry hides. 

You are aware that united states built foundation of it's economical power by supplying all sides of conflict during WWI and huge chunk of WWII untill japan for some wird reason chose to drag usa into this mess?
Also, even if usa didn't join, soviet union would probably wrap this show up anyways. Same goes for nuking japan, red army was entering japan already.

17 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

You aren't forced to use it.

It's not really that simple. You use random colours feature sometimes?
And it came through mail last year, there wasn't really a way to discard it.

Shame that newer players didn't get paris abra skin, which is really neat.

You guys got nothing better to do then complain about free stuff and even dare to demand even more? They already give us SO MUCH free stuff and THEn there are ppl that are even complaining about the fact that they were "forced" to take it. Like what the hell is wrong with some ppl.

2 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

You guys got nothing better to do then complain about free stuff and even dare to demand even more? They already give us SO MUCH free stuff and THEn there are ppl that are even complaining about the fact that they were "forced" to take it. Like what the hell is wrong with some ppl.

I just want my friend who joined in U18 to have a chance at them. Color Palletes are kind of hard to get when progressing because of prime parts and other trading for mods. I just think everyone should have a chance at the pallete and the Abra Paris Skin. I already have both. Everyone needs the same chance as others.

33 minutes ago, TMHowler said:

There are some of us that missed these rewards last year and I honestly thing it would be kinda unfair to not release them again - both for those that missed them and for those that joined at a later date.

this^

For anyone who missed it. Here is screenshots to show what it looks like and stuff. I really hope it comes back, because four of my friends missed out from either being away or joining latter, this year.

8eM8nHn.jpg

Edited by Arniox
made picture visable