Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does anybody know what this button does on the eris tileset?

Fatfunker

Question

not a real important question but I'd still like to know

you can hack this console, but i could not find out what it does (if you are confused where it is, it's where one of the hives would be)

Spoiler

PV1Mhsi.jpg

Spoiler

l6Uha1i.jpg

Spoiler

IjdCVFA.jpg

9 answers to this question

hacking that causes a tram to your right (when facing the hack panel) to come out, and put along until it falls off the track and out of the map.

there's an Explosive Barrel on the back of the thing the Tram is carrying. if you shoot it it drops some stuff.

Once that terminal is hacked, look immediately up and to your right. You'll notice a magsled move along a rail hanging from the ceiling. You'll have a short period of time to shoot any containers it's holding before it travels too far and falls off the broken rail into the infested chasm behind you, never to be seen again.

Edited by DLVargas
Typo.

Just now, taiiat said:

hacking that causes a tram to your right (when facing the hack panel) to come out, and put along until it falls off the track and out of the map.

there's an Explosive Barrel on the back of the thing the Tram is carrying. if you shoot it it drops some stuff.

And do you know how to enter the room on the left ? (You can see a crate in the midle of nowhere on the minimap, i am talking about that room) Because i never found out ;(

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

just did a hive. no wonder i missed it last time, the thing was pitch black, even when i was looking at it i had a hard time seeing it. anyways thank you that button was buggin me for some time :)

9 minutes ago, clemza said:

And do you know how to enter the room on the left ? (You can see a crate in the midle of nowhere on the minimap, i am talking about that room) Because i never found out ;(

go to where you see the crate through the window, look for a gap in the top of the window, there should be a large corpus explosive barrel there

Edited by Fatfunker

Just now, Fatfunker said:

go to where you see the crate through a window, look for a gap in the top of the window, there should be a large corpus explosive barrel there

Damn i never saw that there was a barrel, i was still wondering since about 3 years how to get in there, thank you :D

4 minutes ago, clemza said:

Going by pics 1 & 2, you can see the room that container is in from the southern corridor through a big (indestructable) glass panel,
there's an infested growth from the ceiling blocking a vent shaft at the bottom,
you need to shoot an explosive barrel up in that growth through a gap over the glass panel (Punch Through / AoE helps a lot),
that'll remove the growth and you can then enter the shaft (running parallel to the southern corridor) a bit to the left (and down) of the "tram" button.

Just now, clemza said:

Damn i never saw that there was a barrel, i was still wondering since about 3 years how to get in there, thank you :D

after this question i just asked makes me think that "when in doubt look for a large corpus barrel " :P

Just now, NinjaZeku said:

you need to shoot an explosive barrel up in that growth through a gap over the glass panel (Punch Through / AoE helps a lot),

you've already said it but in clearer words:

Punch-Through makes hitting the Barrel up high very easy since you can shoot through the Glass, but the hole in the wall IS large enough to shoot it directly if you get the appropriate angle standing there.