Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do Oberon Blueprint Parts Spawn?

Rockprime201

Question

So I was in a T4 Survival mission and I was helping a few players get whatever they needed. We played about 20 minutes and then we left and completed the mission, then at the left side of the screen where it shows what you get for completing it, it said we got an Oberon Systems blueprint. I had no idea that I got the blueprint for the systems. At first I was thinking maybe I can get all the Oberon parts and get a new Warframe however I realized that getting Oberon would be a challenge, I know that trying to get Oberon would not be easy and then I'd have to ask players if I could join them in their lobbies and cause them a lot of trouble and I didn't want to do that at all. So now I'm thinking about selling the systems for platinum. But I still wanna know where to find Oberon parts.

If anyone can answer this question, I'd really appreciate it. If you answer my question then I'd like to say thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

23 answers to this question

" All Eximus units have a 1% chance to drop a blueprint, and if they do, it's a 38.72% chance each for Oberon's Helmet and Chassis, and 22.56% for his Systems. Hence the total probabilities are 0.3872% and 0.2256% respectively, resulting in 605 expected required Eximus kills to obtain the full set. Therefore, in order to explicitly search Oberon components, it is recommended to do missions with high Eximus density, like Sorties or high level Interception missions. "

So if you want Oberon parts go sortie or draco.

Edited: All warframes ( except Nezha ) are not available for trade ( blueprints or built ) unless they are primed.

You can not trade the Oberon parts since its not prime ( you will get used to them as they are a common and good source of credits )

They have no other value or purpose.

Edited by CouncilCat

Component blueprints can drop from any Eximus unit on any planet/node, Orokin Derelict, or Orokin Void.

All Eximus units have a 1% chance to drop a blueprint, and if they do, it's a 38.72% chance each for Oberon's Helmet and Chassis, and 22.56% for his Systems. Hence the total probabilities are 0.3872% and 0.2256% respectively, resulting in 605 expected required Eximus kills to obtain the full set. Therefore, in order to explicitly search Oberon components, it is recommended to do missions with high Eximus density, like Sorties or high level Interception missions.

Taken from: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oberon

1 minute ago, CouncilCat said:

" All Eximus units have a 1% chance to drop a blueprint, and if they do, it's a 38.72% chance each for Oberon's Helmet and Chassis, and 22.56% for his Systems. Hence the total probabilities are 0.3872% and 0.2256% respectively, resulting in 605 expected required Eximus kills to obtain the full set. Therefore, in order to explicitly search Oberon components, it is recommended to do missions with high Eximus density, like Sorties or high level Interception missions. "

So if you want Oberon parts go sortie or draco.

So basically on any mission, on any planet, if I kill them it will have a 1% chance to drop?

2 minutes ago, GlowingWings3 said:

So basically on any mission, on any planet, if I kill them it will have a 1% chance to drop?

Yes but those are not available for trading just so you know.

44 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

That drop from Eximus Units.

All the time.

Too much.

Look at it this way... every Oberon part past what you need to craft the big guy is that much more for your credit balance later. Whenever I see an Eximus, my first thought is, "Yay! More credits!"

20 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Look at it this way... every Oberon part past what you need to craft the big guy is that much more for your credit balance later. Whenever I see an Eximus, my first thought is, "Yay! More credits!"

It would be for me if Indidnt want enough parts to build 100 sets xD