Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I would like to see a Option for the old sounds of the game to bring back the Nastalga...

TasteVengence

Back when i started playing in update-7 there were specific sounds i enjoyed,those being the English speaking Greneer solders with there most noteible quotes being "Combat formation bravo." "There here!" "Stay close to the walls" or the corpus sounding like robots.

Lets not forget the old Lotus voices i mean then new lotus is mea compared to what she was....

oh and the Lady on the ships intercom/PA systems

who else would like to see DE re develop these sounds into the game? i mean hell there must be some OLD files laying around somewhere...

also it would give the players who started after the whole sound changes to give them something fresh to listen to.

21 minutes ago, YourCuteSister said:

I'd like to stick close to the walls.

was it stick or stay i cant remember...

1 hour ago, OriVerda said:

Wouldn't mind having the old UI back as well. 

yea like i said a OPTION for these in the menu would be nice

2 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Not just old sounds, but old gameplay as well. Hell, what I'd like is to be able to play previous builds of Warframe, similar to how Minecraft lets you choose older versions.

that would be nice but i dont think this would work unless DE made a new server specificly with everything from the old (Befor U-8) so no void and were end game would be Pluto or Ceres

3 hours ago, TasteVengence said:

that would be nice but i dont think this would work unless DE made a new server specificly with everything from the old (Befor U-8) so no void and were end game would be Pluto or Ceres

My "high point" would probably be just before Damage 2.0 came out, but yeah - it would require several separate pieces of server software, and probably several account databases as well (one for each version, though it might be possible to have one database with version flags next to each entry).