The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic procs should stop enemy powers

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Since magnetic procs removes our energy, it only makes sense that something similar should happen to enemies. My suggestion is when an enemy is hit with a magnetic proc, they're unable to use their powers for the status duration. Powers include anything that's not the enemies primary weapon (ground slams, shockwaves, energy drain/health buff auras, etc.). Example: Under a mag proc, Scorpions would still be able to hack away at you, but cannot use their "get over here" hook until the proc ends.

Agreeable. The whole point of a proc is to add utility to an attack, even if that damage type isn't necessarily good against the enemy your facing. Right now, the only application for the magnetic proc is to strip Corpus shields, as our enemies don't use energy, so I could fully support if it prevented enemies being able to use their abilities as well.

plus disable their auras temporarily, maybe?

edit1: maybe not both at same time, disabling their abilities OR denying their auras

which the blame for my change of mind: Synoid Simulor, because this weapon can deal magnetic damage on huge area without drawbacks

Edited by Zeyez
i thought about it again... both effects at same time is really powerful

now i have thought about it again and... this will become useful, but the thing is about the synoid simulor, as @RobWasHere said and what i said before

this weapon can apply status effect easily... on AoE that doesn't kill/hurt you... and has magnetic damage built on it

what kind of weapon we will use against eximus stronghold infested if not synoid simulor? after all, this thing will ignore the fact that they are eximus, except its extra resilience

I will step back about the idea of nullifying auras AND powers at same time

or one or another

Edited by Zeyez