Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum 85 (Vodyanoi) Rewards?

Tomppak

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

The wiki says that the lvl 85 rathuum gives 25 judgement points like the lvl 60 one does, but what about other rewards? Do rare mods drop there rarely, like in the lower level rathuums?

I think its same but just harder. ( might have not been changed since the event, you needed that one as well for the event and then they probably decided its not needed )

I could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Alextron16 said:

The new executioner Dhurnam drops the mod Silent Battery which is for shotguns and works like Hush (reduces noise aka makes it silent)

He appears on the 60-lvl Rathuum node as well.

Basically it's the same but harder and you don't need to have any judgement points before you can go in.

The only differences are in enemy levels, the severity of the mission modifiers, and that the enemies (aside from Silent Battery) only drop Uncommon and Rare Fusion Cores, with a very good frequency too.

-edit- It seems the mission does not give anything extra.

Edited by Kthal

Namely - The 20, 40 and 60 levels have a chance to drop rare mods, like High Noon on the lvl 20 mission, and Vengeful Revenant from the lvl 60 one (but Apparently the drop chances are really small) - so what I'm asking is - does the lvl 85 rathuum give the same end rewards as lvl60, other end rewards, or no end rewards?

25 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Namely - The 20, 40 and 60 levels have a chance to drop rare mods, like High Noon on the lvl 20 mission, and Vengeful Revenant from the lvl 60 one (but Apparently the drop chances are really small) - so what I'm asking is - does the lvl 85 rathuum give the same end rewards as lvl60, other end rewards, or no end rewards?

Just tested the level 85 node, no reward aside from enemy drops and the usual mission credits. This includes there being neither 'credits cache' nor any extra mod.