Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

3 minutes ago, Emrys_Aluveaux said:

Noticed this too. Was this like a stealth nerf or is it a bug? Before I could pump a full magazine from my atomos into a magnetize bubble and got ticks of thousands of damage. Now I'm getting a couple hundred at best. Mag went from being my new official powerhouse to... back where she was. Single target destroyer, not good for much else.

Yeah, gammacor or quanta or atomos were very nice to charge bubble up.

Looks like it now takes just one tick out of full magazine(which looks like a bug according to description of Mag's ability).

I know developers didn't sleep enough doing Specters update so bugs everywhere are no surprise(i do a lot of bugs too when programming 20h a day).

Just now, Death_Master_ said:

Yeah, gammacor or quanta or atomos were very nice to charge bubble up.

Looks like it now takes just one tick out of full magazine(which looks like a bug according to description of Mag's ability).

I know developers didn't sleep enough doing Specters update so bugs everywhere are no surprise(i do a lot of bugs too when programming 20h a day).

Oh don't mind it, as long as it eventually gets fixed. There's 20+ warframes, I'll fiddle with a different one, just was wondering if it was an intentional nerf or if it was a bug. Love the current mag, awesome blend of offense and defense. But now that magnetize is her key ability, it goes down, her usability goes down too ;n;

On 08/07/2016 at 10:36 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

Archwing Changes and Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Changes:

• The Void Fissure sealing process will be aborted should no players in the squad have a Relic equipped, i.e leaving while only having one equipped Relic will close it out.
  • Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
  • Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
  • Adjusted the timings and maximum amount of repeats for Void Fissure transmissions.
  • Removed the Natah and The Jordas Percept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
  • Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.
  • Improved the way Void Fissure rewards are replicated for Clients after a host migration has occurred.
  • Improved the way the Archwing Pursuit game mode handles host migrations.
  • Adjusted the lighting of the Grineer Forest tilesets.
  • Tweaked the visuals of Void Traces.

Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

Changes:

• Reduced the sound effect volume of enemy spawns from Void Fissures.

Fixes:

• Potential fix for a couple of progression stoppers related to the Chroma quest: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/668478-the-new-strange-quest-bugged-stuck-at-craft-systems-systems-already-crafted/
  • Fixed an issue with Lunaro functionality breaking after a goal replay.
  • Fixed an issue with Okina having the wrong polarities.
  • Fixed an issue with the Staff holster customization background image appearing incorrectly.
  • Fixed the pricing of Staff holster customization items.
  • Fixed an issue with Staff holster customizations not being properly visible in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when attempting to breed pets.
  • Fixed an issue with Prime Access Market banners not appearing correctly.

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Please excuse the delay in updating this thread! I'm quoting the new hotfix information for visibility. Thank you all so much for submitting your bug reports! Another hotfix is being worked on as we/I speak/type. 

Edited by [DE]Taylor

Since 07/07 I've been having problems with "unexpected delay server", my frame lock but the game turned contunia because I Seigo taking damage from enemies. I've done the restoration by steam, the launcher, made the verification and optimization of the download cache. But the problem persists, I want a help to solve and keep playing ...

26 minutes ago, Zeca_Jagger said:

Since 07/07 I've been having problems with "unexpected delay server", my frame lock but the game turned contunia because I Seigo taking damage from enemies. I've done the restoration by steam, the launcher, made the verification and optimization of the download cache. But the problem persists, I want a help to solve and keep playing ...

I had this today too! It is from being unable to send data to Warframe servers during mission. Game continues normally but your frame is locked until connectivity to Wrframe servers is restored. So it has nothing to do with files. it will happen anyway.

I'm still unable to run the game...

Just after hitting Play on the launcher, doesn't matter if I'm in window mode or Full screen it goes into a black screen and never render the load before login screen.

If I do run it through the NVIDIA panel, it does start, but if I change into full screen it crashes quite badly... Already said this, but running on these specs:

i7 2600K
GTX 970 fully patched
12gb RAM
Win7 64

I understand there are several bugs on this version, but running the game should be a top priority...

Edited by Toramaru
Running through Steam gives me these errors...

On 7/10/2016 at 4:49 AM, mchaggis79 said:

ever since the update I keep getting stuck at the mission failed/success screen when you get back to the ship.  Have to totally close out Warframe and reopen it.  I don't know if I retain the rewards or not yet though.

You retain rewards, thankfully, but the game bugs out and you do still have to exit the game in order to continue playing. (Tested by myself and my clan/alliance.)

28 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

I had this today too! It is from being unable to send data to Warframe servers during mission. Game continues normally but your frame is locked until connectivity to Wrframe servers is restored. So it has nothing to do with files. it will happen anyway.

That makes no sense for solo play. We are aware DE is reading this. so why no fixing this? I mean, Why does it disable all actions? Why does it still allow countdowns and enemies to advance? It just prevented me from opening a relic. The countdown ended while I was locked by that useless UI message.

1 minute ago, DrakoBluewing said:

That makes no sense for solo play.

It makes sense as it is new buggy part of ant-cheat system(as i don't see any other sense to send data during mission).

2 minutes ago, DrakoBluewing said:

I mean, Why does it disable all actions? Why does it still allow countdowns and enemies to advance? It just prevented me from opening a relic. The countdown ended while I was locked by that useless UI message.

Yeah, they should work more on it, because it is game-breaker bug for now.

15 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

It makes sense as it is new buggy part of ant-cheat system(as i don't see any other sense to send data during mission).

Yeah, they should work more on it, because it is game-breaker bug for now.

I don't think an anti cheat measure that harms legitimate players is a good idea.

Bugs when I leave the dojo, my screen freezes in the prizes after mission, I have to relog the game cause the alert or other mission is just not going... My game always starts in windowed mode... The invasion (Martialis) doesn't exist or there is Limbo Theorem mission over (instead) the invasion... idk....

After the last hotfix (the 3rd, I think), I noticed all my scanners where unequipped.

I've checked my inventory today and they were simply not there ... lost approximately 50.000 credits of Simaris scanners and 20.000 credits of Codex scanners for no reason.

Update for you guys:
The End-Of-Mission screen is experiencing a known visual bug for credit boosters. Fix is in the works.

Your credits are being doubled (the boosters are working - we swear!), but that number is not being accurately represented on the EOM screen. Please be sure to check your credit count in the market pre- and post-mission to see the real changes. If the number is still wrong, please submit a ticket to support and we'll get on remedying your situation ASAP.

Uranus junction on Saturn does not show number of closed neo fissues correctly, OR the text may need to specify super clearly that *YOU* are the one that has to close them.

I read 3 neo fissures needed to be closed, used 3 of my relics and opened up and subsequently clos several nodes last night. Received rewards from relics, but the closed neo fissures have not counted towards the juntion objective.

3 minutes ago, Lemond_Rinds said:

Uranus junction on Saturn does not show number of closed neo fissues correctly, OR the text may need to specify super clearly that *YOU* are the one that has to close them.

I read 3 neo fissures needed to be closed, used 3 of my relics and opened up and subsequently clos several nodes last night. Received rewards from relics, but the closed neo fissures have not counted towards the juntion objective.

Working on a fix right now. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. :(

There are reports that closing Meso fissures will complete that task instead. 

17 minutes ago, Tsunan said:

After the last hotfix (the 3rd, I think), I noticed all my scanners where unequipped.

I've checked my inventory today and they were simply not there ... lost approximately 50.000 credits of Simaris scanners and 20.000 credits of Codex scanners for no reason.

Have you tried relogging since you noticed that happened? If your scanners still don't appear in your inventory/gear, please submit a support ticket and we'll make it right!

Hi,

after the update my game keeps launching in windowed mode although i change it in options to fullscreen, after reset it is still in window.

Also End of Mission screen after rank up test didnt want to close, i had to restart the game.