Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Founder List

TasteVengence

I'll have to check when I get home but I think it would only be for the founders that have lost their "solar landmarks" with the new map.  

Instead of having "solar landmarks" we now have a "dedicated memorial" in the relays. If you didn't lose a solar landmark why would you get a name on a memorial that was created to be put in place of said landmark?

Really wish that DE had included a pic or two of the "memorial" in the update notes.

Edited by Tsukinoki

1 hour ago, Tsukinoki said:

I'll have to check when I get home but I think it would only be for the founders that have lost their "solar landmarks" with the new map.  

Instead of having "solar landmarks" we now have a "dedicated memorial" in the relays. If you didn't lose a solar landmark why would you get a name on a memorial that was created to be put in place of said landmark?

Really wish that DE had included a pic or two of the "memorial" in the update notes.

in the update notes all they said was in the Relays theres a thing for founders...no specific tier of founders was mentioned so i was wondering if all tiers are on that list...

Edited by TasteVengence

This to me smells a little bit like a last minute afterthought, firstly i had grown fond of my landmark and playing on it.

Secondly there were no design council discussions or prior warning of this.

Also i feel its a little bit cheap to have a list that takes a huge amount of time to cycle, that only displays your name for 4-5 seconds and that is tucked out of the way on a relay of all places.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2016 at 2:06 AM, Incunabulum said:

Only those with a Solar Landmark are listed and only Grandmasters got those.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Founders

They should list all the Founders in the memorial and GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN LANDMARK.

The deal was "Solar Landmark". I want my landmark too. I didn't care about this stuff before but this is an insult, hiding these names in such a place. This is a big fat insult. Aside from the badge, the only difference between Master and Grandmaster was "Solar Landmark", which is now gone.