Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does charm do

Fylas

Question

I got the smeeta kubrow which has "charm" a icon sometime appears like a 4 leaf clover and I even ended up with overshield for no reason at some point, isn't there ANYONE who knows what the hell that does exactly? X_X it confuses the hell out of me T-T

Edit : Thanks to all who answered, this was bugging me hugely!! 

Edited by Fylas

8 answers to this question

found this on the warframe reddit by DSTMute

Since I didn't see anyone mentioning the effects that the Charm buff from the Smeeta Kavats has, I'm gonna post the ones me and my Squad found out. *Also, I #*($%%@ up the title, they're called Smeeta Kavats...

We found out that theres about 5 different buffs you can get, with a estimated cooldown time of ca 30 sec. the cooldown is not uniform, it seems the buffs are either given by a trigger, or the bigger buffs make the ability go on a longer cooldown. All Buff times are with maxed Charm.

1. (30 sec Buff) Forced Redcrits, or enormous base crit buff. Yes, you read that right. From what we experienced this buff makes everything red crit, even without any critmods installed.

2. (10 sec Buff) Warframe skills use no energy (also applies to channeled skills).

3. (120 sec Buff) Energy pickups get doubled (doesn't apply to energy pizzas)

4. (No Duration Buff) 1x Instant reload.

5. (No Duration Buff) Next Hit is negated, and you gain 150 overshields.

EDIT: 6. (No direct Buff) It appears that the cat can drop rare resources, for the owner only though.

For what I've figured:

12/30 seconds is a crit buff, Always red crits.
?? seconds gave me a loot buff I think
120 seconds is a ?? buff
Infinite one is a ?? buff

Still have to figure it out, but it's kinda hard to tell.

Edited by Sushana

5 hours ago, KiryuKusakabe said:

found this on the warframe reddit by DSTMute

Since I didn't see anyone mentioning the effects that the Charm buff from the Smeeta Kavats has, I'm gonna post the ones me and my Squad found out. *Also, I #*($%%@ up the title, they're called Smeeta Kavats...

We found out that theres about 5 different buffs you can get, with a estimated cooldown time of ca 30 sec. the cooldown is not uniform, it seems the buffs are either given by a trigger, or the bigger buffs make the ability go on a longer cooldown. All Buff times are with maxed Charm.

1. (30 sec Buff) Forced Redcrits, or enormous base crit buff. Yes, you read that right. From what we experienced this buff makes everything red crit, even without any critmods installed.

2. (10 sec Buff) Warframe skills use no energy (also applies to channeled skills).

3. (120 sec Buff) Energy pickups get doubled (doesn't apply to energy pizzas)

4. (No Duration Buff) 1x Instant reload.

5. (No Duration Buff) Next Hit is negated, and you gain 150 overshields.

EDIT: 6. (No direct Buff) It appears that the cat can drop rare resources, for the owner only though.

Those're some damn nice instances of "good fortune". :3

On 25/07/2016 at 4:00 AM, Kippenoma2000 said:

am I really unlucky or is it a bug that I'm not getting the rare resources? (those on the wiki)

I'm with you - ive had smeeta for a while now but never get the rare resource buff. 

Edit: Ive never gotten the overshield buff either

Edited by (PS4)auwsomestgamer