Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure System is Actually REALLY Good

Matsoman

I don't know if it's RNG or something but I've ran like 10 T3 Defs and Survs trying to get Ash Prime, but with the new system I literally got them within 3 runs that didnt last over 10 minutes each. Honestly, this new void systems seems like a big upgrade.

Edited by Matsoman

13 minutes ago, PikeOrShield said:

Hey congrats!  Did you need to use RNG dust or did it work without it?  I'm still trying to figure out how I want to invest the resources I have.

Take a relic with a few rewards you want in pubs. Might get lucky. I find holding onto an upgraded relic is good with friends. At least that's how I do things.

if you're feeling generous, jump into a pub with an upgraded relic. You never know.

2 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

I love how some people call them the worst thing ever and that they're quitting the game, while others find it very enjoyable. There's no pleasing everybody.

Welcome to the internet, where a middle ground doesn't exist.

29 minutes ago, Matsoman said:

I don't know if it's RNG or something but I've ran like 10 T3 Defs and Survs trying to get Ash Prime, but with the new system I literally got them within 3 runs that didnt last over 10 minutes each. Honestly, this new void systems seems like a big upgrade.

Even though i have problems with getting vauban prime chassis i still enjoy the challenge of fighting a horde.

Why not call that mini-mission horde

one thing that i think needs to be addressed is a balance to someone how plays solo for what ever reason because its basically the same system as before  

but overall its nice to be able to do different maps and mission types. 

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

say bye bye to easy plat

want explination?

easier way to farm new primes = more of them flood market = prices go down = plat purchases might plummet

= people need to waste more time in grinding for plats = plats will buy you more crap = more people taking the easy way out and just purchasing plats

8 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

say bye bye to easy plat

want explination?

easier way to farm new primes = more of them flood market = prices go down = plat purchases might plummet

People keep forgetting that it works both ways. Sure you can't charge people an arm and a leg for a part so much anymore but now you can get something you need without being charged an arm and a leg. Not to mention, DE needs money too, and Idk about you, but I get a plat discount at least once ever couple weeks (usually way more). There's loads of avenues to get plat, and all this means is that if you wanna go the totally free way, you have to put in a little elbow grease instead of getting rich because you got lucky on something you only wanted for ripping people off. Now everyone has a fair chance at getting things that are straight upgrades and more people getting into high level content (more people able to earn better gear, better gear equals ability to do higher end content, therefore more people with better gear means more people doing higher end content). 

4 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

I forgot to add that you cant infinitly farm void anymore anyway

since you are limited to the missions available at the time

This has me pretty down. The new void-alert system seems...terrible beyond salvage.

I don't want to be "that tinfoil hat guy" but drops weren't so bad before. Ash Prime BP wasn't so hard to get... but then, a couple of months ago, all good void drops became horribly hard to get...

...Which would make the new system look good if they begin giving good stuff at first and decrease it back to crippling levels over time...

Just now, Heatnix. said:

I don't want to be "that tinfoil hat guy" but drops weren't so bad before. Ash Prime BP wasn't so hard to get... but then, a couple of months ago, all good void drops became horribly hard to get...

...Which would make the new system look good if they begin giving good stuff at first and decrease it back to crippling levels over time...

this is how most shops work:

make something really expensive by raising the price

then put it down for sale for the original price, all the people will be like OH THATS SO CHEAP

LETS BUY IT WHILE IT STILL HAS A DISCOUNT!

12 minutes ago, Sorkheff said:

This has me pretty down. The new void-alert system seems...terrible beyond salvage.

On the other hand, the missions that you do have a much, much, higher drop chance than the old system. I'd rather run the mission once, than have to run it 20 times over.

50 minutes ago, mike167890 said:

one thing that i think needs to be addressed is a balance to someone how plays solo for what ever reason because its basically the same system as before  

but overall its nice to be able to do different maps and mission types. 

It is a bit worse for pure solo players, but on the other hand it's very simple to pug now, so if you don't mind just pugging it, it's pretty easy and enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

On the other hand, the missions that you do have a much, much, higher drop chance than the old system. I'd rather run the mission once, than have to run it 20 times over.

I don't really want to play any of those mission types. >_<

i like the system altho some things i dont understand like how to use relic station that is right of arsenal cause its offline for me or how to use traces to upgrade relics and some bugs like doing the mision with feasure and it would sometimes not register i have it or option to select it.but i like it it shows a lot of promis