Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starts in 1280 x 720 Windowed mode

DEATHLOK

Question

I found the game requires the newest of Nvidia drivers. That's been taken care of.

But now it starts in 1280 x 720 Windowed mode. Does not default to Full Screen, the way it has for the past three years.

Anyone else getting this?

15 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Same.  And when I restart it reverts to windowed again.  I have to manually set it back to full screen, full resolution every time I start the game.

All of this, same for me as well.

Took me a while to get my settings re-adjusted, I had gotten them set just right a ways back and buggered if I could remember what they were, heh.

Think I've got mine sorted out now. Do keep getting the darn Windowed Mode box seeming to auto-uncheck itself tho.

Hope I don't have to re check it every time...=p

Anyhow, yeah, "me too"

~R~

2 hours ago, Buff00n said:

So, the launcher checkbox resets to unchecked every time as well.  Sigh.

After you set all options don't start game just turns off and then turns on launcher.

54 minutes ago, peger said:

After you set all options don't start game just turns off and then turns on launcher.

Sure, as long as I don't actually launch the game the 'full screen' checkbox will remain checked even when I restart the launcher.  But, as soon as I actually launch the game, the next time I start the launcher the checkbox is unchecked again.

Yep. I was misinformed. This is actually a new bug, not a one-time reset of the Full Screen checkbox in the Launcher settings menu.

THE GAME NOW DEFAULTS TO 1280 x 720 WINDOWED MODE EVERY TIME IT IS STARTED.

warframe%20launcher%20settings_zpsbs8zfm

47 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

And how do you do this? Doesn't it take an hour or more? How often do you have to do it?

I did it just once, then I checked the fullscreen option in the launcher setting and now it always starts in fullscreen