Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About XP Farming

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Disclaimer:
Please Comment Down Constructive Answers Only! & Please Remain Civil!

Thank You

Hay fokes, so pertty happy about the new Update and with all the new wonderful changes, however a qeastion has arises that I need to get off my chest, and I'm too afraid to ask due to how Delicate  the matter is. So I'll try my best:

Is Draco still viable for XP Farming, or is there a new "XP-Cave" to go hunting for?, I ask this is due to I enjoy Fromaing my Warframes & Weapons, and I want to find a viable place to quickly rank up XP. Once the frame has been fully leveled outside of "XP-Caves" I'll use it to quickly rep, to build the build I wish to use on said Frame or Weapon.

So, chuold someone please answer my qeastion and please respect the dislciamer 

Thank You

Information Found: 

Dar-Krusos

The new best places to farm are the high-level interception (well, what did you think?! >.>). These are [Xini, Eris] and [Berehynia, Sedna].

For me, I personally like the Mobile Defense missions now, and I got 180k+ on one of the [Charydis, Sedna] runs.

41735SO

Berehynia on Sedna is in my opinion a good alternative for former draco, it's the highest lvl grineer interception mission i found

Mcl_BlueMadness

I heard Draco's dead. I also heard there's already a new one. I don't remember what node though, but I'm sure someone in-the-know will come by soon enough and drop the name.

Edited by LegionCynex
Made Title more clear

6 answers to this question

I heard Draco's dead. I also heard there's already a new one. I don't remember what node though, but I'm sure someone in-the-know will come by soon enough and drop the name.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
I meant "soon"

1 hour ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Thank you Mcl, I'll keep this topic open for now, as I wish for more players to answer, thank you for being respectful  

8 minutes ago, 41735SO said:

Berehynia on Sedna is in my opinion a good alternative for former draco, it's the highest lvl grineer interception mission i found

Thank you 4135SO, I'll take a peek and see for myself, thank you for being respectful as well, I'll wait for about 2-3 more answers, before closing the topic, so more people please respond and in the right manner.