Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

5 minutes ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

This alert is so fun. I keep re-running it and exit the game at like 5s just so that I can re-play it.

Yeah I got to confirm that Decisive Judgement's pause combo does trigger finishers the simulacrum needs a test dummy mode similar to this in order to nail down details that you wouldn't see normally while going full blast.

1 minute ago, ecchi-tomodachi said:

I play exclusively solo

I don't exclusively play solo but I did the alert solo with Hydroid and a Prova Vandal

The trick is killing the enemies isn't really the important part. If you can go for it gives you more room for error. What you should be focusing on is waiting till you get to the last few ticks of life support

6 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

How?! HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS?!

There have already been plenty of explanations, hints, tips, and tricks mentioned.

• Ivara using Prowl to get extra life support from enemies.
  • Any ability that opens enemies up to finishers combined with a dagger using Covert Lethality
  • Breaking as many canisters as you can find.
  • Frost's Snowglobe throwing enemies into a wall for a high percentage-based damage
  • Activate Life Support at ~1% for a little leeway time

You only need a few additional Life Support pickups in order to make it with the Capsules Lotus sends to you. Just be sure they aren't activated early and don't take full advantage of the 30% support each one gives.

Edited by Maicael

I'm 2 weeks into the game, only barely got my Rhino maxed. Everyone's already in full squads and nobody wants to take a "noob" in for just that one alert. Luckily, DE responded quite fast and reduced the time to 6 minutes, after I (and some others) complained about it.

Well, now I still can't win this. I literally lose with 12 seconds left. No matter what I do, even when hunting for LS capsules in the breakable containers (because I sure as hell am not able to even scratch a lvl 9999 enemy .__. )

So yea, this gift is a nice idea. Congrats to the people who got it. Maybe I'll get a chance at the next event or something :)