Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

Just now, Kenshin98 said:

actually, I tried doing that. it seems they nerfed the drop rate for those really hard in that missions. I remember only getting like 1 LS when I destroyed the entire containers in the missions. its basically a waste of time 

Loot rooms seem to have a lot. Guess it's kind of just luck then?

I've heard people saying to use Covert Lethality to kill the enemies, but it didn't work when I tried it.

Running around smacking crates and opening lockers is a good idea, but it's pure luck whether or not you find any life support. Stealth + dagger + covert lethality is the only way you'll take anything down. Point is, you NEED life support drops to make it the whole 6 minutes. Just keep trying, you'll get there eventually.

Edited by (PS4)Insert_Carrot
typo

Nah, I think this is genius. It's another puzzle of DE. You use EV trin with reaaaaaally small duration. Spam EV to the enemy and voila, they died easily. But you still need to be lucky since not every enemy will drop LS and they are limited. Seriously, I killed all the enemy and they stop spawning at all.

Edit: no, no need stealth dagger whatsoever, just trin. solo. gg. ez. 

Edited by revergenie

Two problems here for me : loots don't give me any oxygen. And mobs can't hurt me, and I can't hurt them. Was playing Excal with RB + perma invisible with Prisma Clevers (body count combo) and even if the damages were crits and affecting health, the mobs wouldn't get any damage... (shield ospreys?)

I don't need a reactor so... screw this.

Edited by matto

30 minutes ago, cateater2u2 said:

Went to play a mission and what do i get? level 200-9999 bad guys... how can a MR8 handle that kinda of level?? Seriously has to be a joke...all the bad guys have 9999 on them, sucks is all i say

I JUST FINISHED IT F*** YES :D

AULxs6i.jpg

Edited by TonyTFG

9 minutes ago, matto said:

Two problems here for me : loots don't give me any oxygen. And mobs can't hurt me, and I can't hurt them. Was playing Excal with RB + perma invisible with Prisma Clevers (body count combo) and even if the damages were crits and affecting health, the mobs wouldn't get any damage... (shield ospreys?)

I don't need a reactor so... screw this.

use trin, energy vampire is %health damage. spam it and watch them died quickly.

5 minutes ago, revergenie said:

use trin, energy vampire is %health damage. spam it and watch them died quickly.

Nevermind, just tried it with mag and it works, I failed at 5sec left, gotta try harder.

you do know the enemy's don't do damage right???

and only a set number even spawn cerrtainly not enough to gain any LS (without cheese) just look in containers and manage the LS towers well and you can make it easy :/

Edited by V45H

So, I'm trying to solo this with the Obex at this point and... it's not working. I can kill everything except Ospreys by throwing it into a pit. I know which ones are shallow enough for me to able to pick the life support up.

Last mission, I killed every last enemy, which gave me three LS drops. Then, they stopped spawning and the mission failed with four seconds to go. I've seen a number of other approaches above, and I'm curious if anyone can tell me how much LS they give. On a side note, destroying containers/opening lockers doesn't seem to do anything for me.

1 hour ago, cateater2u2 said:

This is what i was on about 

1hcqok.jpg

We know what you are on about, and yes, that alert is a joke. Enemies deal null damage. You can either search containers for Life Capsules, use Ivara's Prowl or use a Dagger with Covert Lethality and have an accompanying Warframe with an ability that leaves them open to finishers. - It couldn't be simpler, my friend. Try it yourself.