Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you using to get kills on the TennoCon Alert?

FierceRadiance

Question

8 answers to this question

"Specters of the Rail"

Use your specters that spawn it at mission level -- they can kill level 999 enemies. I used a Clem clone and it killed enemies just fine.

Edited by Scylax

25 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

You don't actually need any kills to do the alert, enemies do no damage to you so all you have to do is walk around, open lockers, and get the LS capsules that the Lotus sends and you should be fine

Unfortunately, this isn't the case.  I've done five so far, all PUGs, and have failed each time.  So, unfortunately, I think players will have to do more than just 'click on Alert, pretend you're in Maui'...

4 minutes ago, Scylax said:

"Specters of the Rail"

Use your specters that spawn it at mission level -- they can kill level 999 enemies. I used a Clem clone and it killed enemies just fine.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it.

56 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

Unfortunately, this isn't the case.  I've done five so far, all PUGs, and have failed each time.  So, unfortunately, I think players will have to do more than just 'click on Alert, pretend you're in Maui'...

This is literally all it took me to do it, I solo'd it and just ran around the map breaking all the crates and opening all the lockers, made it with 6% left.