Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You touched Grinlok, didn't you?

Shry0b

1 hour ago, Heidrek said:

it's a fun weapon don't get that wrong it just gets out done by other weapons similar to it's class. 

I think the true cancer of warframe is the idea that you have to use the very best meta weapons and squad setups all the time. So many people can't play in an interesting way because a boring way to play is available. Personally I enjoy lever-action rifles and the grinlok is a decent gun. If I can enjoy my 7 forma Lato I can sure enjoy my grinlok...  :)

22 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I think the true cancer of warframe is the idea that you have to use the very best meta weapons and squad setups all the time. So many people can't play in an interesting way because a boring way to play is available. Personally I enjoy lever-action rifles and the grinlok is a decent gun. If I can enjoy my 7 forma Lato I can sure enjoy my grinlok...  :)

yeah it's just that I need my trin to actually enjoy the weapon. kinda annoying when I see single digit numbers pop out because of stupid armor. Grinlok is fun, but it feels like it's lost in limbo.