Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farmers Battle : Satan's Desecrate Vs Sea Monster's Plifering Swarm

Chromatrescu

Question

9 answers to this question

both have their merits, but i prefer hydroid because he allows solo-farming, while nekros is pretty much a useless statue if you want to get ALL the loot.

With a max power strength build (and minimum duration, so i get that sweet retracting damage very quickly) the swarm kills very reliably up to t4 tower levels thanks to its finisher damage type.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

stash-1-227550bd08abe666e.png

Can't really say much more. They are different abilities that do different things. They are complementary and can be used at the same time.

If you want to deal damage or you like squids, Pilfering Swarm. If you have friends who do damage for you or you like bones, Desacrate. Nothing more, nothing less. Depends on the situation, on the enemy, on your preference, on your team, on the level of the enemy, and so on.

I'm personally for Bonedaddy. The squid remings me of Aeron Damphair and his ilk, and goodness me, I just want them to drown and stay dead for once.

If squad and the squad is competent, max range nekros, will cover a tile more efficiently.

If solo, looking strictly for resources, and there's enough plat, resource booster+drop chance booster and a full dps cheese combo like mirage and synsim. You will kill much much faster than a nekros or hydroid. Target the right nodes, and you will pretty much only need the 3 boosted days to stockpile a good number.

12 minutes ago, nms. said:

If squad and the squad is competent, max range nekros, will cover a tile more efficiently.

If solo, looking strictly for resources, and there's enough plat, resource booster+drop chance booster and a full dps cheese combo like mirage and synsim. You will kill much much faster than a nekros or hydroid. Target the right nodes, and you will pretty much only need the 3 boosted days to stockpile a good number.

How about Boosters+ Nekros or Hydroid or both? Nothing is killing faster, with extra loot, then Hydroid.