Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats really that USEFUL ??

TyrannosauRayz

Question

14 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

Title says it ^

The kubrows sometimes useful , depends on the breed. Cuz the best breed(for me) is the huras. which makes you invisible for a limited time. 

What about the kavats? 

i have both kavats the smeeta and tha ad whatever once & to be honest they look useless to me , i prefeer playing with my 4x forma huras kubrow :)

27 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

yeeeea smeeta needs some nerf hammering :P

not really, its not coming as often as the other kavat cat eye, there are like, 5 diffrent charm effects, smeeta will not use the crit one all the time and still have to use a cooldown.

i had more crit buff from that other cat type then i had with smeeta, i do recall some missions where i only had the crit effect once in the whole mission from smeeta, she would often use instant reload or double energy pickup, or overshield or create rare resource, if she could use the crit chance more often, then it would requier a nerf, and unlike the other kavat type, she only effect the owner and not the whole team.

34 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

yeeeea smeeta needs some nerf hammering :P

or buff everything to be = to them (esp kubrows). This is why I like Kavats they have a huge impact on play now. I don't feel the need to bring my career around as much long as I have my feline DEATH METAL MACHINE.

2 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

not really, its not coming as often as the other kavat cat eye, there are like, 5 diffrent charm effects, smeeta will not use the crit one all the time and still have to use a cooldown.

i had more crit buff from that other cat type then i had with smeeta, i do recall some missions where i only had the crit effect once in the whole mission from smeeta, she would often use instant reload or double energy pickup, or overshield or create rare resource, if she could use the crit chance more often, then it would requier a nerf, and unlike the other kavat type, she only effect the owner and not the whole team.

Pretty much this, both kavats are very useful but for different reasons. Smeeta seems better for soloing missions due to it's random buffs that only effect you. Adarza on the other seems better for team play as it not only buffs you but your entire team.

6 minutes ago, Gravefire said:

or buff everything to be = to them (esp kubrows). This is why I like Kavats they have a huge impact on play now. I don't feel the need to bring my career around as much long as I have my feline DEATH METAL MACHINE.

i guess i should have written just kidding :|

it was ment to be a joke ;-;

3 minutes ago, izzatuw said:

Without a doubt in mind they are top tier garbage. You can't even make them pick up loot one movement key away.

CarrierMasterRace

J/K

Was about to rant at you until I saw the J/K at the bottom.

Anyways, while the grind may be somewhat undesirable to some, Kavats are pretty good. They deal good damage, help out their masters, and provide decent buffs. And they look cool.

38 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Was about to rant at you until I saw the J/K at the bottom.

Anyways, while the grind may be somewhat undesirable to some, Kavats are pretty good. They deal good damage, help out their masters, and provide decent buffs. And they look cool.

I was hyped af for Kubrows than I realised that they were just sentinels, but more durable :/

I lost all hope for Kavats but honestly compared to Kubrows initial launch and grind, Kavats have a way bigger pay off 

Smeeta is your solo/free rng resourse boosting cat that has a chance to give you 30 seconds of guarenteed red crits

the other one is purely crit buffing one that helps out more in a squad setting

both can peel 100% of an armoured targets armour with a maxed sharpened claw

Kavats are very solid alternitive to sentinels since smeeta can legitimently trivialize farming and the crit kavat is far more useful in a team setting than any kubrow or sentinel could possibly be