Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worth coming back?

ROXXXY

Question

Haven't played with game for about a year now except for the time I went to check if my Kubrow died. Is it worth coming back? As the last I could remember from this game was me getting wrecked by RNG until I think DE announced they were changing the drop tables or something. Also I heard they added a monkey Warframe and some special ability thingies that are for endgame. Yep I think my Kubrow is dead :(

Edited by ROXXXY
Remembered some thing

16 answers to this question

Just now, stormsasuke180 said:

Monkey Warframe is Wukong which is a clan research frame. Relics replaced keys and helps with the drop tables.

What are relics and does that mean all my hard earned keys are gonna dissapear?

Edited by ROXXXY

RNG still strong.

There is a monkey Warframe Wukong (u need clan dojo for that, or market)

Not sure how long your break was, but there are some new quests to check.

Recently game receive medium update with some bugs, which could pull off, or could be ignored.

Depends.

On one hand, it would be extremely helpful if you came back and played the new content thoroughly and provided feedback/bug reports to help get the new content settled in...

But on the other hand, if you want a smoother experience I would recommend waiting a week or so for additional changes/hotfixes to be implemented.

Just now, ROXXXY said:

What are relics?

You use them to go on void fissure missions. Each player brings their own relic with their own drop table. Then once done,you get a random drop from your void relic. If you don't like your drop,you can choose the drop of another player and they get a bonus reward because someone else choose their item. You also get void traces. You apply it to your relic for a higher chance of getting the rare item.

Just now, Letter13 said:

Depends.

On one hand, it would be extremely helpful if you came back and played the new content thoroughly and provided feedback/bug reports to help get the new content settled in...

But on the other hand, if you want a smoother experience I would recommend waiting a week or so for additional changes/hotfixes to be implemented.

Yeah updating the game but I have Australian internet and this update is freakin huge so I am gonna have to wait maybe 6 years or more. 

Just now, ROXXXY said:

What are relics?

They are the new void keys, which have been converted, but you don't have to go to the void anymore but it's still there if you want to, you just don't get prime parts there.

Basically you bring this Relic to a void tear, Void tears are like alerts that pop up for awhile on a normal misson on the starchart.

Once you find the tear in your gameplay of the normal mission, you activate it and play a minigame of excavation (nothing to defend) and put in the objects that drop from the corrupted that spawn there. After you put in at least 10 of them, the Tear is sealed. Go finish the mission and you'll get your drop.

If 4 players on your team bring a relic, at the end of the mission all of you will get different drops depending on the relic you brought. Then you would be able to chose which reward you want from the 3 other players reward drop. From the void traces you pick up during closing of said void tear, you can increase the chance of getting rare parts.

I hope I've explained some of it, but essentially, relics are the new keys, RNG is less, but I agree with Letter 13. I suggest you wait for a bit longer until DE releases a hotfix/change

9 minutes ago, ROXXXY said:

Haven't played with game for about a year now except for the time I went to check if my Kubrow died. Is it worth coming back? As the last I could remember from this game was me getting wrecked by RNG until I think DE announced they were changing the drop tables or something. Also I heard they added a monkey Warframe and some special ability thingies that are for endgame. Yep I think my Kubrow is dead :(

Its worth to come back for you, but you might wanna wait until the newest update got some revisions and hotfixes, currently the game is very confusing and not very rewarding...

Probably wait until the War Within release... plus one or two weeks worth of hotfix. The game status at the moment is several part of the game would probably give you salty experience... Archwing is one of them.... for the time being just download the updates as a prep i guess.

49 minutes ago, ROXXXY said:

But does it still decades to farm Neurodes and Neural Sensors?

Well Lua gives Neurodes fairly easily. As for Neurals, either bring a farming team (Nekros, Hydroid, Ivara, and Speed Nova) to the Dark Sector Survival at Jupiter, or keep spamming Alad V till he drops enough.

Coming back? Give it a few more weeks, until everything is ironed out. There's just so many things that can confuse you, such as bugs, things that weren't polished out and so on.