Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon keys

ArtisticGooseOG

Question

So one day i was invited to do some "cat scanning". We then decided that we could also do some vault running as they are all in the derelict. One of us didn't have the dragon key so he naturally went in to the market to find one. 

THERE IS NONE. 

NO DRAGON KEYS IN THE MARKET.

NONE.

GO CHECK IT.

But now seriously. Did DE just forgot to put them in? Or am I missing something here? 

please let me know. Happy hunting Tenno!

13 answers to this question

Just now, Agentawesome said:

This, stop freaking out people. 

Well, that's woth the freaking though. The only reason we have Orokin lab in our 3-man clan was becouse "hey, why not". And it's definetely not nice for clanless people.

6 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Well, that's woth the freaking though. The only reason we have Orokin lab in our 3-man clan was becouse "hey, why not". And it's definetely not nice for clanless people.

Yeah. Just starting out that screws me over. I need to find a research clan. 

3 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

thats rather bearable, i had to put in 10 for each key :(

They drop fairly easily, just don't finish the Fissure until you need to. Take it slow and steady, as long as you can possibly do it so that you can kill the enemies and make them drop. Running with clan mates can also help.

Just now, secret9005 said:

They drop fairly easily, just don't finish the Fissure until you need to. Take it slow and steady, as long as you can possibly do it so that you can kill the enemies and make them drop. Running with clan mates can also help.

Yeah but then theres the thing where you wanna have them for refinement and they are limited at 100 in your inventory...