Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Way to skip mastery rank test? rank 8 cant be done-for me

MechPilot

Question

haven't played the game in like 2 years only startling back up.  and this damn mastery tank 8 test just cannot be done.  Ive done it in practice a few times but the live mission is terrible.   worse part is im probably mastery rank 14+  but i cant get past that one rank....dunno what else to do.  2 weeks now. 

Edited by MechPilot

13 answers to this question

I had the same problem. The practice would go without a hitch, and then the qualifier would blow me away. I found that it feels more like a psychological issue above anything else. Truly feel like it is nothing more than another practice run, and I think you might get it. I believe in you!

I had the same problem.  Spent days on it.  But I took the advice from this forum:  1.  Watch the solution in YouTube.  2. Practice, practice, practice and practice some more until you consistently get it.  3.  Do the qualifier but dont psych yourself out - think of it as another practice.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)jkalemis said:

3.  Do the qualifier but dont psych yourself out - think of it as another practice.

Better yet, if you have another person nearby that you can trust, have them click the "practice" or "qualify" buttons for you while you aren't watching so you have no idea if it's actually the qualifying round or not.

The rank 8 test is nothing but fundamental parkour movements that you *should* be using every minute you are in game.  I understand that not passing the test for many days is frustrating but be patient and learn how to pass it.  You will be a better player for it.

Even better than simply running the practice test over and over (do that too) is use these movements in the game.  Doing spy missions.  Speed running captures.  Never walk/run  the long way around when there is a shorter, faster way to parkour.

I did fail my test MR8 once and just because i did not notice that at the last point you shoot a red orb, there was another plataform, and i jut tried to reach the last one in one jump... then throught practice i noticed the other plataform... then i jut success. (i was about to reach the last plataform without the other one...XD) This is very easy, just woth on youtube videos of parkour 2.0 or all aout parkour in the game and tha is it. 

With this test. I practice cause the most thing is movement & know which warframe works best for you. I used Nova cause I felt comfortable & knew how Nova jumps work when trying to get to platform. Also used a weapon that will hit the orbs. I try so many weapons to see which one will hit the orb when I know I was not good in aiming. When you practice make sure you know which warframe will make that jump and somehow grab on to platform. I made sure I pause to see where is next orb cause I made mistakes of just shooting the orb & not seeing how the next platform spawn. 

With this tests no time which that is good. Plus the platform don't disappeared. (Hint)

good luck you will pass it.

18 hours ago, MechPilot said:

haven't played the game in like 2 years only startling back up.  and this damn mastery tank 8 test just cannot be done.  Ive done it in practice a few times but the live mission is terrible.   worse part is im probably mastery rank 14+  but i cant get past that one rank....dunno what else to do.  2 weeks now. 

The topic has other good tips as well for the test! Hope this helps!