Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Relic + Void Tracer Farming

Chromatrescu

After many runs , i finally got a good idea for this farming , since lots of people just rushed the Void Relic without knowing Void Tracer farming 

1. Void Tracer will drop on Eximus , The " common " Eximus that common dropping Void Tracers only spawn at 30% - 50% - 80% , other Eximus that spawn before 30% or after 30% [ Eximus that spawn after the common Eximus killed ] will have rare chance of dropping Void Tracers . 

Requirement : 

• Nekros with Desecrate build 
  • DPS [ Ash prefer more ] 
  • Buffer if needed  
  • EV 

How to do it : 

P/s : This is how i run and farming Void Tracers very fast with my friends , it is up to you to do like this or doing with your playstyle 

1. Find The Void Fissure 
  2. Clear The Enemy Around The Void Fissure Area 
  3. Start The Void Fissure 
  4. Nekros should be the one who grab the Reactant and put it into the Void Fissure while others keep killing the enemy as fast as possible 
  5. While doing this , Nekros should desecrate reguarly so the loot or small chance of getting Void Tracers [ Eximus that not spawn on 30%/50%/80% ]
  6. Wait till 2:00 then charge it to 30% , kill the " Common " Eximus and desecrate them or Charge it to 30% at the beginning then stop , kill the " Common " Eximus and desecrate them . 
  7. At 30% , one " Common " Eximus will spawn , kill them first then Nekro must desecrate after they dead to get Void Tracers 
  8. Wait till 1:00 then charge it to 50% , kill the " Common " Eximus and desecrate them or Charge it to 50% after you kill the " Common " Eximus and desecrate them at 30% .
  9. Repeat the sequences at line " 7 " 
  10. Wait till 0:30 then charge it to 80% , kill the " Common " Eximus and desecrate them or Charge it to 80% after you kill the " Common " Eximus and desecrate them at 50% .
  11. Repeat the sequences at line " 7 "  
  12. After you kill the " Common " Eximus , grab a Reactant and put it in the Void Relic quickly to close the Void Fissure or else the timer will run out / Close the Fissure after you kill the " Common " Eximus .
  13. Complete your mission and go to the extraction . If you not rushing , press " P " to check how much Void Tracers you have on the way . 

Hope you enjoy this small guide , if you have better ideas , put it in the comment section below with my name tagged or quote me . so i can check it out !

Any toxic-citizen from toxic-city that have bad comment and aiming or insulting me or others will be ignored by me and i won't answer to them . if they attack you with bad-insult , please report , do not making more bad comment , thank you ! - @Teemo.  

Edited by Teemo_FC

I've been grinding them solo so your set up with mandatory frames seems amusingly over-engineered to me. Nekros does seem to work best. The problem with hydroid is that nullifiers dispel tentacles. I've not yet figured out the relationship between being struck by a pilfering tentacle and extra loot - I know if they die while the tentacle is still up you get loot, but not if the extra loot drops if the tentacle is nullified or times out.

Take ivara instead of ash, you really shouldn't need a dps frame for fissures and the pickpocket also gives extra traces.

I personally run with nekros and ivara, more people just makes it more likely someone will murder the eximus before it gets pickpocketed, or make its remains rocket into space, etc. Usually we close the fissure at 2m to 1m30s remaining. A single eximus spawns at 0, 10 or 20% but it has never dropped traces for me, EVER. Make sure to bring slash weaponry to double nekros' utility.

As for mission type, imo exterminate is best due to extremely limited enemy interference.

Ash? Nullifiers, dude.

Also, you dont need to  drag it out, only a specific number of Eximus appear and they are the ones that drop Traces and they only appear when you give Redactants to the Fissure.

Edited by Venom-Snake

1 hour ago, Venom-Snake said:

Ash? Nullifiers, dude.

Also, you dont need to  drag it out, only a specific number of Eximus appear and they are the ones that drop Traces and they only appear when you give Redactants to the Fissure.

1. We got 2 DPS or buffer , they can handle the nucifliers 
  2. Not really , rare chance the Eximus will spawn on different times 
  3. You sure ? I got 25-40 Void Tracers with Nekros anytime 

2 hours ago, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

Take ivara instead of ash, you really shouldn't need a dps frame for fissures and the pickpocket also gives extra traces.

I personally run with nekros and ivara, more people just makes it more likely someone will murder the eximus before it gets pickpocketed, or make its remains rocket into space, etc. Usually we close the fissure at 2m to 1m30s remaining. A single eximus spawns at 0, 10 or 20% but it has never dropped traces for me, EVER. Make sure to bring slash weaponry to double nekros' utility.

As for mission type, imo exterminate is best due to extremely limited enemy interference.

They have rare chances to drop a single Void Tracer , RNG i suppose

I highly recommend running something that can split your enemies, like a Valkyr ulting. Me and my friend (running Nekros) were able to consistently get 3 drops from every eximus. We averaged 40 traces per mission I'd say, with boost, with the occasional peak upwards 55 and the occasional dip downwards 25 (usually when the randoms we had with us closed it before all eximus were dead, or I wasn't able to cleave the eximuses).

Worth noting that we didn't particularly delay our rifts. We popped them in there until an Eximus spawned, split it, desecrated, then repeated. Stopped at 80-90%, cleared everything one last time, then closed the fissure.

Edited by truthless

Just now, Teemo_FC said:
  1. We got 2 DPS or buffer , they can handle the nucifliers 
  2. Not really , rare chance the Eximus will spawn on different times 
  3. You sure ? I got 25-40 Void Tracers with Nekros anytime 

Because Ash wont be able to use his powers should a few Nullifies spawn, weapon are prefered at this point.

Never seen that, went to many Fissure missions without Nekros and dragged it, its always around 10 Traces at the end, and the Eximus always drop it, never seen a normal unit doing it.

Slash weapons+Nekros, cut them in 3 pieces and you have 3 extra drops.