Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love the way cats are simulated

mantasas17x

They are assh*les in real life and they are assh*les in game :D 

Was doing misison to test the cat out and went in stealthy, there was shielded enemy , i marked him. 

Then I saw my cat slowly going to him , thought wow u kill marked targets?! No isntead it walked half cross map , to bump him and bring him to me!

7 minutes ago, Zdeadfallout said:

Although I'm not into Dogs and Cats....I'd like to have for me a Parrot (would be cool if DE made this after a while of course) 

I'd imagine them shooting lasers and making a crowd control tornado 

Carrier para skin >>

1 hour ago, Zdeadfallout said:

Although I'm not into Dogs and Cats....I'd like to have for me a Parrot (would be cool if DE made this after a while of course) 

I'd imagine them shooting lasers and making a crowd control tornado 

inb4 countless Bloodwing references.

I'll probably get a Kavat, even though I'm a Dog person. I like how they made them really colourful and fancy. I'm surprised there hasn't been any Kavat memes appear yet though, we all know how much the Internet loves Cats...

4 minutes ago, Aresco said:

Has anybody had the problem where they stop moving completely? Mine died a lot yesterday because it would stay in one spot the whole mission 

I get that with both Kubrows and Kavats all the time. I'm guessing they both use the same AI. In my experience, they get stuck the most in defense missions. Orokin Derelict Defense is the companion killer. They'll just stand there with their face stuck in a wall doing nothing. :(
A bit like certain enemies, really.

Edited by Berserkerkitten

4 hours ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I don't think Kavats simulate cats very believably and I'm grateful for it. I don't wanna log in to find half of my noggles with their heads chewed off, hairballs thrown up all over my ship, scratch marks on all the doors and crap in my shoes. 

That's because cats have that habit of...

cat-memes-10.png