Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Build (Lore Video Focused)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys!.

Now with the completion of my Vauban Prime build I have now fianily fully leveled Syarn Prime and I am ready to begin building on her build. This build however will be heavily melee focused/based on the Video Lore of Syarn Prime. This means I will be taking the Nikana Prime as my main weapon, along with Hiko Prime (As its fire rate is better then Spia Prime). So with me being so meele focused I need to build around  Power Strength/Duration.

So I am to make Toxic Lash, Miasma & Molt as strong as possbile. Toxic Lash due to my Melee focus & Massima due to the high damage when viral/toxin are procing and Molt to keep my alive (Yes Regn Molt). So any tips with this will be great, do note I will be useing HP/Shield Mods, to keep me alive even more & even perhas the regen-aura.

So, any help from you guys and girls, will be great!

Thank You

Legion

11 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

I'll look into it, I'll wait for more takers..as the video is old

Yeah okay, np ^^ I meant basicly ..old Quality (not that good as the new vids) , but the build and function remained still the same, see you :^)

I love Warshooter's build - it's basically almost the exact same thing i use for melee Saryn.

There are just two things you might want to consider:

• Being a melee focused frame, i personally stick to Handspring in the Exilus slot. Once you get high, one groundslam and you're done for :)
  • I wouldn't recommend Regenerative Molt in that build - Life Strike on your melee should do the trick better than that, for less energy cost. If you go that way, you can also afford to get a Transient Fortitude there and then use Overextended in place of Stretch. Basically gettin 194% Str, 190% range and 127.5% duration (i personally feel neutral duration is already enough).

That said really, his template is excellent.

50 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

I love Warshooter's build - it's basically almost the exact same thing i use for melee Saryn.

There are just two things you might want to consider:

• Being a melee focused frame, i personally stick to Handspring in the Exilus slot. Once you get high, one groundslam and you're done for :)
  • I wouldn't recommend Regenerative Molt in that build - Life Strike on your melee should do the trick better than that, for less energy cost. If you go that way, you can also afford to get a Transient Fortitude there and then use Overextended in place of Stretch. Basically gettin 194% Str, 190% range and 127.5% duration (i personally feel neutral duration is already enough).

That said really, his template is excellent.

thanks Auto, I'll look into what I can, I already have a build plan, atm but I'll need to switch things around, due to I really want to put Regen-Mold in my build, as it will be another bounse to keep me alive. As my main goal is to aim to make  Toxic Lash, Miasma & Molt as strong and deadly as possbile.

(I will make a new topic very soon and get this closed down however, to add alot more clearly, so please follow that other topic.)) 

Edited by LegionCynex

54 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

What @Autongnosis said.

Her spore popping + toxic lash energy restoring synergy and large energy pool is amazing for melee. so give Life Strike + channeling dmg a text run, and see how you feel about it.

Hah ah!, I love it when people read my mind, I do use life-strike on my meele, and I do channel alot with this build now, I've gone with the suggestion that Auto said, but still working on it slightly, I'll be posting a update soon