Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Traces

Lord_Datastorm

I think it's a way to force us to upgrade relics so that we don't have anything in store as soon as a new set of primes come out. We could refine our relics then and actually get the new primes quite fast.

Thus: artificial way to make us grind more.

I agree though, we should have an unlimited (or simply way more) space for void relics.

Yes this limit is rather problematic.

If we want something radiant then we we will exeed limit of 100 so we waste a couple of traces every 10 runs Not big deal but sucks.

Generally wathing my traces count is not fun at all.

I would prefer limit of 999, so can pay less attencion to this whole tracer count.

Cant say anything about dragon keys since this is different system

There is a problem with picking relics before mission, sometimes have to do it several time, before host and party is finally formed, and matchmaking works, sometimes i think that i selected it already, but it ends that not. It would be better if we was using relics as dragon keys (inventory slot), that way we will be sure and safe. Also we could just load 5 relics, and dont pick it again for a while.

To be honest, I'm not against the limit of 100, I get the idea and it isn't inherently bad. 200 would probably work too, but I'd like to suggest something a bit different.

Keep the limit at 100, but let us get all the traces we pick up unless with started the mission with 100 or more. That is, if I had 99/100 (and it happens way too often) and went on a mission in which I picked up 15, I'd have - with the system I'm suggesting - 114 traces. If I went with these 114 traces on a mission, I'd get no more traces. So I can't farm infinitely, but the additional 14 traces wouldn't go to waste either.

The reason I'd like a system like that is that I often need to go for far less traces than what I can get from that mission. I usually go with Nekros, I can even get 20+ traces from one mission. Once I went with 99/100 and got 25, which means 24 traces were wasted. That's a pain just by itself, but there's also another problem - I always try to do as much as possible for my team, but I can imagine someone wanting to close a fissure as soon as possible because they only need 2-3 traces and that can easily drop from the fissure alone and they simply don't care about others - and a fissure closed early is a relic spent with only a few traces. By implementing a system like the one I described you can keep the trace limit low and still give an incentive for people who are just getting the last few traces to 100 to still try their best.