The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow breading glitch. Kubear!!

Senketsu_

1 minute ago, LordArcanite said:

I dont understand why its still a 'baby'

well I was trying to make a Kavat/kubrow hybrid before DE patch it becasue they said anyone who made one was getting to keep it what they made. And instead I got THIS which Im much more happy about :) I now have a pet Kubear!!

This bug is currently effecting most kubrows that have been created after the Specters of the Rail update, Be warned though I as well as others have had Lotus and Merle patterns change to Striped and Bulky size Kubrows change to Athletic size. I would air on the side of caution with breeding pets in game at the moment.

That being said they do look so cute as mature puppys but the other bugs that are caused as a byproduct of this can leave you wanting to say the least.

Here are a few of mine.

Warframe0595_zpsrr2dil3j.jpg

Warframe0598_zps1a6uetag.jpg

Warframe0596_zps8u07m9ub.jpg

Warframe0605_zps3lnbfugy.jpg

This is what MerleSah is showing like in game after equipping it and running a mission though, made with 2 bulky prints but clearly bugged.

Warframe0609_zpscrvmq8wn.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ixxolos said:

This bug is currently effecting most kubrows that have been created after the Specters of the Rail update, Be warned though I as well as others have had Lotus and Merle patterns change to Striped and Bulky size Kubrows change to Athletic size. I would air on the side of caution with breeding pets in game at the moment.

That being said they do look so cute as mature puppys but the other bugs that are caused as a byproduct of this can leave you wanting to say the least.

Here are a few of mine.

This is what MerleSah is showing like in game after equipping it and running a mission though, made with 2 bulky prints but clearly bugged.

dang it.

4 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

dang it.

Dang it indeed fellow Tenno i'm gutted about it and hoping for a fix soon tbh, but like i said being able to have a matured puppy look would be super awesome an i know many that feel the same. I dare not touch the lotus one at all until DE release some info on the situation.

Edited by Ixxolos

On 7/14/2016 at 9:12 PM, Ixxolos said:

Here are a few of mine.

Is the bug is still working after the current fix?

i just checked this and made imprints as they both still show the bugs in game yes. But saving grace below :)

Turns out they kept all visual bugs but all imprints made after the recent hotfix revert back to original state. So so happy right now, and i got to keep 2 Bulky Louts Puppys as well a nice trade off for having to re breed that Merle mistake, Kudos to all at DE.

My ship will forever be Cute and Fluffy muhahahaha xD

Warframe0664_zpsvhy4qk5u.jpg

Warframe0666_zpshnttatyw.jpg

Warframe0665_zpstuxvtpdr.jpg

Edited by Ixxolos

11 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

Not at my PC right now, but mine is a monster. It's straight out of the Thing.  When it sits the ka vat features stick out while the monster kubrow body rests on the ground. It's unsettling. 

and it's print are considered a scam now so don't try to make imprint of it.

Edited by Nijyumensou

2 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I didn't do it for the prints.  I did it for the monster.  Odd how people do things for different reasons, isn't it?

do reread my amended comment in case you aren't updated with the latest law implemenation about those imprint